Our valued sponsor

Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto?

mytoofood

Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 2, 2022
Satoshi Nakamoto.webp
According to many articles I have read, Satoshi Nakamoto is supposed to be a single person who invented Bitcoin. When I read about him and about Bitcoin from how Bitcoin originated, how it started, and to where we stand now - and I correlate it with all the calculations that have been made and the enormous plan that has been devised many years into the future, 2140 - I find it very hard to imagine that it is a single person!

I'm becoming more and more a supporter of the theory that this pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto covers an intelligence entity of the USA, CHINA, or even RUSSIA. I simply cannot imagine that one man alone would be capable of devising a complete financial system on the scale of Bitcoin, alone!

Things that one is not allowed to do are always extra exciting, and the things that are illegal usually always become worth a lot of money. So, the whole concept is so well thought out, right from the system itself to the marketing of it that I'm baffled. If it is a single person, then it must be an Alien; it cannot be an ordinary human without supernatural powers who created Bitcoin.

What do you think ? Is this Bitcoin run by Aliens ?

This is exceedingly simple, gentlemen. ;)

So, don't! smi(&%

It's like trying to cash out ¥ for £ or € or $ smi(&%

Why? I got the funds "with" Mr. X ;)
If Mr. X, in this case, isn't trying to rob me (or hasn't yet)
  • Why would I willingly disclose this to Mr. PS, Mr. E, and Mr. D.,
  • who are ALL known to be thieves (history does NOT lie) funneling my funds to their criminal friends on Wall Street so they can get a portion of it back in direct political donations and some to their useless and unproductive family members? :rolleyes:
Why?

Assume Mr. X does rob me (in the future)....OK... I now have only ONE target... Mr. X.
If I have a birthday party and I only invite Mr. X. and a piece of my cake is missing, I KNOW who took it/ate it. Like WTF???!!! :rolleyes:

With several people at the party, I am f*cked. It becomes a crime scene, and they WILL gang up on me to try to take what they have NEVER worked for. It's human nature. Birds of a feather flock together! ;)

For example, having my funds safely secured in Mr. X's land, why would I now go to Mr. PS, Mr. E, and Mr. D and give them millions of reasons to target me? :rolleyes: Why? :rolleyes:

View attachment 7949

If anyone is insinuating CRS, AEOI, and all the other BS.... Well, this "info" is going (if they are sending it, and THAT is a BIG "if") to a tiny apartment in a tiny country with NO personal income tax! Zero!

Those who refuse to pay a few hundred a month in rental fees...well, they deserve the SAME fate as the husbands who have "bysides" ;) but speak to her on the SAME phone as they speak to their wives and family. Get yourself a burner, and do NOT bring it home or anywhere your wife can get to or has knowledge of. #Amateurs!

The following Sparrow Story should inspire you all to keep quiet! ;)

PS. I have other STUP1D stories of things people do with their Bitcoin/XMR/crypto/Stablecoins and "USDT debit cards"...but we'll leave that for another time.
Wait until merchants or companies also check the wallet transaction history before accepting payments as if not they won’t be able to use the funds later on.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
You guys need to read between the lines , " the documentary is expected to send shockwave through the finical world and the US ELECTIONS " Another ploy to divert the attention from the elections they about to Rig, So why not sacrifice the crypto bros. IT WONT WORK BTC will continue to dominate. Its either you believe or you don't
one will be poor and one will be rich .. Time will tale who.

• Love
Reactions: jafo and void
My guess is that it was a zero day release of technology the US was working on back in the day. The culprit then disappeared rather than face justice when he realized what he had (hacked) and that he would likely face decades in jail rather than get kudos :(.

None of this has however stopped the U.S in its decades long plan to push central banks around the world to explore the technology as the basis for CBDC's ;) .
My guess is this guy

A Drug Kingpin Ran His Empire from a Laptop, Then Snitched on His Own Assassins Portably wrong but the timeline add up and they found a fake passport with him and his name in the passport was Satoshi . Not a proof but what are the chances

Reactions: jafo and 0xDEADBEEF
Wait until merchants or companies also check the wallet transaction history before accepting payments as if not they won’t be able to use the funds later on.
By then, if it ever gets there, we'll have BRICS transfers or Chinese digital Yuan. I'll cross that bridge if we ever get there, but rest assured that there is NO way China will let a bunch of degenerates cripple their manufacturing parade! China is hard at work to outthink and outsmart the Western BS political grifters hellbent on enslaving their own citizens with violent refugees and trans-whatever.

Think about it: all the "TAINTED cryptos" they "confiscated" (read STOLE) have now gone through the FEDS and been auctioned off to their political donors, and they are now "squeaky clean" (read LAUNDERED by the feds and the political class).

Source: US Government Seized Bitcoin Sales Tracker

;)

By then, if it ever gets there, we'll have BRICS transfers or Chinese digital Yuan. I'll cross that bridge if we ever get there, but rest assured that there is NO way China will let a bunch of degenerates cripple their manufacturing parade! China is hard at work to outthink and outsmart the Western BS political grifters hellbent on enslaving their own citizens with violent refugees and trans-whatever.

Think about it: all the "TAINTED cryptos" they "confiscated" (read STOLE) have now gone through the FEDS and been auctioned off to their political donors, and they are now "squeaky clean" (read LAUNDERED by the feds and the political class).

Source: US Government Seized Bitcoin Sales Tracker

;)
Good thinking. Probably something similar to Executive order 6102 will happen with bitcoin in the future. Or is already happening in a way as you explained.

Reactions: jafo