Our valued sponsor

Where to Incorporate Parent Company Cyprus/Estonia/Hungary/Hong Kong/US?

Hi all,

I've been in business in the marketing and consulting space for about 5 years.
Turning over around 500k +/-
Currently, I'm set up in Australia because that's where I lived and was stuck there until end of 2022 and previously where most of my work and clients are.
A portion of my income is passive through affiliate marketing efforts, and the other portion is more active.

I'm hoping for some advice on where to incorporate a parent company to reduce taxes and to better serve an international group of clients on the more active side
Would ideally like to have access to a brick/mortar bank account rather than rely on EMIs like Wise/Worldfirst/Payoneer.

I'm currently spending about 6 - 7 months a year in Europe/Portugal as I'm working on getting the residency there, I'm approved for NHR.
The other half of the year I'm mostly based in Malaysia, also in the process of setting up an entity there to do business in Malaysia / South East Asia but wasn't sure if this is the right move to setup the parent company there for all the profits to flow to for best tax effectiveness.
I know Malaysians who have companies set up and they're looking for solutions offshore as they pay have to pay a withholding tax for expenses paid to foreign entities among other challenges.

I heard US is a good option for non US citizens, would it be possible for me to access bank accounts/company credit cards in US or am i restricted to EMIs like Mercury/Relay/Wise?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I've been in business in the marketing and consulting space for about 5 years.
Turning over around 500k +/-
Currently, I'm set up in Australia because that's where I lived and was stuck there until end of 2022 and previously where most of my work and clients are.
A portion of my income is passive through affiliate marketing efforts, and the other portion is more active.

I'm hoping for some advice on where to incorporate a parent company to reduce taxes and to better serve an international group of clients on the more active side
Would ideally like to have access to a brick/mortar bank account rather than rely on EMIs like Wise/Worldfirst/Payoneer.

I'm currently spending about 6 - 7 months a year in Europe/Portugal as I'm working on getting the residency there, I'm approved for NHR.
The other half of the year I'm mostly based in Malaysia, also in the process of setting up an entity there to do business in Malaysia / South East Asia but wasn't sure if this is the right move to setup the parent company there for all the profits to flow to for best tax effectiveness.
I know Malaysians who have companies set up and they're looking for solutions offshore as they pay have to pay a withholding tax for expenses paid to foreign entities among other challenges.

I heard US is a good option for non US citizens, would it be possible for me to access bank accounts/company credit cards in US or am i restricted to EMIs like Mercury/Relay/Wise?

Thanks in advance
Hello, Cyprus is a very good option for you, with a lot of people in similar industries and background relocating and/or setting up their business in Cyprus.

Especially if you are approved for NHR the Cyprus company would be a perfect fit, you would be paying 12.5% corporate tax at the company level and then essentially 0 for dividends.