Our valued sponsor

What to Do with $1 Million and Overcome Daily Boredom

Music recordings have a lots of details that never can be heard on the general play back devices so you might be in for a big surprise.
That’s true, but when a certain (high) level is reached, a play back device starts to differ from the real thing (I’m talking about classical music). Can you say that a recording is better than the actual live performance?
And of course the cost of this experience can be about the price of an Italian sports car but well worth it.
You could buy a nice instrument and learn how to play it. Or use the money to attend the best concerts.

• Love
Reactions: Marshal and jafo
:oops:

View attachment 7391

Animals! Every financially-secured person who is bored or lost should study veterinary medicine and spend time taking care of animals. Trust me—you'll hate most of your fellow men in a New York minute! ;)
I didn't mean exactly like him but use publicity for extra funding. I don't follow any of these "influencers". Definitely animals and children.

Can you say that a recording is better than the actual live performance?
I go to live performances, i.e., classical music, a lot (with elderly relatives), and I'm NGL...I get so distracted by so many beautiful and classy women at these venues. stupi#21 These women are just off the chart gorgeous and sophisticated. Too bad I look like a Rugby player at props 1 or 3 trying to win the ball on a dead ball set piece (i.e., scrum) smi(&% rof/%

You could buy a nice instrument and learn how to play it.
This is absolutely marvelous advice! this escaped me. Probably because I bought a piano in 1998, and I still suck at it even with private classes. hi%#

• Haha
Reactions: JohnnyDoe and GPT
That’s true, but when a certain (high) level is reached, a play back device starts to differ from the real thing (I’m talking about classical music). Can you say that a recording is better than the actual live performance?
There is no substitute to a live performance but in many cases the personal experience of listening to a recording that presents itself as a holographic space in front of you where you can visulize the placement of the instruments is what stimuates the brain.
The music doesn't have to be clasical and I have found even listening to artists from 50's can be increadbly rewarding. It's as if they are standing in front of you. They are no longer around but litery the soul and projection in their performance will live on forever.
Besides, this is a personal experience no different than enjoing the details in a clasic painting.

Reactions: jafo
in many cases the personal experience of listening to a recording that presents itself as a holographic space in front of you where you can visulize the placement of the instruments is what stimuates the brain.
The music doesn't have to be clasical and I have found even listening to artists from 50's can be increadbly rewarding. It's as if they are standing in front of you. They are no longer around but litery the soul and projection in their performance will live on forever.
I'm going to try this. I just learned something completely new today that I had NO idea even existed! Thank you for sharing this. ange¤%&

Last month, I earned $1 million, which I have sitting in the bank. I have no idea what to do with it, and I'm afraid to invest it.

I'm also bored every day now. What would you do in this situation?
Why not put it all in gold, crypto and stocks to spread your risk! For now I have not lost a single $ on my physical gold investment 5 years ago, only winning.

Reactions: Old Spice and jafo
You could setup a nice online business for instant affiliate business and spend money on advertising to generate more money. With a start capital of 1 million and some knowledge in the affiliate marketing business you get easily get this to 2 - 3 million within a year or two.

Reactions: jafo