Our valued sponsor

I have a US Citizen owned multi member LLC with more than 4 experienced professionals working in the Compliance department and I'm looking for a US Bank or EMI/Fintech that can offer a US Bank Account to a crypto MSB LLC that already has a bank for processing transactions. We were recently debanked by our old depository bank as their risk tolerance surrounding crypto has changed. I've tried the obvious ones like Mercury, Bankprov, Axos Bank, Blue Ridge Bank, Custodia Bank, State Street, HSBC, East West Bank, Fifth Third Bank, Flagstar Bank, Pathward, Texas Capital Bank, Western Alliance Bank, Sutton Bank, Truist, Customer's Bank, and BMO.

Does anyone have any ideas?

You tried ?
Fully non-crypto, especially B2B or, god forbid, C2B crypto exchange.

@prepaiddays Have you tried Thread Bank or United Texas Bank? Whether they accept you will depend quite a lot on the state you have your offices in. Maybe Revolut will work since you don't need transactional? Or just reach out to CFSB directly? Digital International Bank in PR also comes to mind; they are relatively crypto-friendly.

Otherwise, maybe some EU EMIs or Swiss mini-banks could onboard it, but I am not sure if the risk of dealing with the US will be worth it for them.

Fully non-crypto, especially B2B or, god forbid, C2B crypto exchange.

@prepaiddays Have you tried Thread Bank or United Texas Bank? Whether they accept you will depend quite a lot on the state you have your offices in. Maybe Revolut will work since you don't need transactional? Or just reach out to CFSB directly? Digital International Bank in PR also comes to mind; they are relatively crypto-friendly.

Otherwise, maybe some EU EMIs or Swiss mini-banks could onboard it, but I am not sure if the risk of dealing with the US will be worth it for them.
I have contacted Thread Bank and United Texas Bank and they stated that they were unwilling to work with crypto MSBs. Declined by Revolut. I was approved at Payoneer but it was not useful as their receiving accounts are credit only accounts. I'm going to reach out to CFSB and currently have an application in at DIB in PR.

You tried ?
Currently have an application in there. They provide USD accounts for receiving and sending?

Yes, they do, but USD local sending is not in your name but theirs (receiving account is still in your company name). Accounts are FDIC-insured for US customers. They are pretty unwilling to work with crypto though (in most cases).
Do you know any fintechs or banks in the USA that do provide USD local sending account in business name? This was the main reason Payoneer didn't work for me.

Latest Threads