Our valued sponsor

UBO register coming to US, no more privacy (illicit finance target).

I just did a quick search in these locations but couldn't find anything under 350 euro, are you talking about only an address of een studio etc?
I'm going to be a bit rough, but this normal aspect of life is a bit tiresome and wears me out, and I use this technique because it works effectively on me.

Here we go:

You need to be boots-on-the-ground and go there (and don't show up as a rich European, either, and do NOT ask for prices in Euro or US $ or £ stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21 )

I know people who "help" Surinameans by paying SRD 1000 per month for an "empty" room in their house. You need THAT address! The last time they informed me, the average salary in Suriname was < SRD 8000.

If you are looking for prices in Euro or USD, you are literally telegraphing to the natives that you are eager to be financially sodomized! hi%#

My "foreign competitors" in China (and most of Asia) do the SAME thing! They can't, for their lives, calculate numbers in their heads! stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21

I get quoted, for example, for stainless steel (grade 304) forks, ¥60 for 50. My DUMB competitors get quoted €50 for 50, and they are so delusional they think they are getting a good deal simply because 60 > 50 stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21

Please, don't be like my competitors! ;)

I'm going to be a bit rough, but this normal aspect of life is a bit tiresome and wears me out, and I use this technique because it works effectively on me.

Here we go:

You need to be boots-on-the-ground and go there (and don't show up as a rich European, either, and do NOT ask for prices in Euro or US $ or £ stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21 )

I know people who "help" Surinameans by paying SRD 1000 per month for an "empty" room in their house. You need THAT address! The last time they informed me, the average salary in Suriname was < SRD 8000.

If you are looking for prices in Euro or USD, you are literally telegraphing to the natives that you are eager to be financially sodomized! hi%#

My "foreign competitors" in China (and most of Asia) do the SAME thing! They can't, for their lives, calculate numbers in their heads! stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21

I get quoted, for example, for stainless steel (grade 304) forks, ¥60 for 50. My DUMB competitors get quoted €50 for 50, and they are so delusional they think they are getting a good deal simply because 60 > 50 stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21

Please, don't be like my competitors! ;)
Thais get calculators out for 1+1 lol

On a serious note in Thailand, even domestic, much of the elite have their assets owned by other parties on paper.

As the years have gone by it kinda makes sense, thats why going into politics in Thailand always creates drama as the people realise just how much wealth x person has.

Generally speaking i was meant to go from tech to law to politics, or tech to politics but as the past 5 years have gone by i've slowly realised 'f**k that' better to sponsor someone, but even that idea, has become off-putting of late, better to let it burn and change rain-coat (citizenship) than try and fix whats too broken, with a population that is so jealous and greedy, whilst also being toxic. In the UK success is shunned upon.

Reactions: jafo