Our valued sponsor

UAE IFZA Office Space for banking

yngmind

Mentor Group Gold
Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm considering getting IFZA FZ. What will be the cheapest office option banks will accept?
I heard WIO is OK with shared offices.

If you have one, share your cost for maintaining the license and the office for the IFZA.

My friends pay $8-10k a year (license + office, no visas).

IFZA provides an address for you. WIO accepts this. Depending on what trade license you have you can also open a traditional bank account without an actual office.
Oh, that's nice. My friends told me the same stuff, do you know license will work without an office?

wio is probaly the only bank who will open you account with a flexi desk , affter they will close it you are fxxxx, isthe new strategy of banks in dubai
If that is really the case, I would contact the bank before opening an account and depositing money to clarify what my plans are and to determine if the bank can accept them.

I have a feeling that many people here act like the American police, shooting first and then asking questions later, only to wonder why they are punished.

Reactions: uranium
Hey guys, I'm considering getting IFZA FZ. What will be the cheapest office option banks will accept?

If you have one, share your cost for maintaining the license and the office for the IFZA.

You can obtain an Ejari (official rental contract) without actually renting any office and office pictures with your company signage (mainland companies only). Office visit for bank inspections possible also. I may or may not know such a person who can provide this service.

Reactions: yngmind

Shared office from the FZ seems to be accepted by WIO. You need a residence visa and Emirates ID.

Around $8-10k/year is the average, including residence visa. Then you have the accounting and audits, which shouldn't be to expensive.

Latest Threads