Our valued sponsor

Tired of Georgian banks

After I have seen how public and easy for everyone online to access their company register (with all data visable) is, I'll never register a company there there.
Yes I proved this on another thread. I can download their passport copy, driving license or whatever they used as ID to open company. Big security risk and no no if you ask me.
Does this apply to Georgian free-zone companies as well, like in Kutaisi? Or do they have a different register that is more private?

Haha, true. You can even download their passport picture!
Yes I proved this on another thread. I can download their passport copy, driving license or whatever they used as ID to open company. Big security risk and no no if you ask me.
WoW say what!!

It is incomprehensible how they can do that. I'm glad I registered my company with darks so that it's not my passport now available for public download and can be used for identity theft!

Reactions: cryptofriendly
Reactions: daniels27
Does this apply to Georgian free-zone companies as well, like in Kutaisi? Or do they have a different register that is more private?

Good question.I don't know answer. Never went back to looking at Georgian companies since the below thread

Earlier in 2021, I travelled to Georgia to setup a company there. After registration I noticed that all of my personal info (and the info of my address provider / translator) is publicly available on the internet. And in specific I mean a copy of my passport, with all information visible.