Our valued sponsor

Serbia will report to crs ? What bank to choose from serbia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

The Kingdom Bank offers account opening services in Serbia, and all of our processes are completely online.
Really? Quite interesting, never heard about a Serbian bank onboarding non-residents remotely. But today, many things are possible. It can be helpful for someone.

In what bank(s) you are able to help with an account? What is the minimum deposit and what are the fees?

Dear @Forester,

Thank you for your interest in The Kingdom Bank. Just to clarify, we are not a Serbian bank, but we do offer services that cover Serbia.

For more information, please reach out to our dedicated support team via Live Chat at thekingdombank.com or through the following channels:

Really? Quite interesting, never heard about a Serbian bank onboarding non-residents remotely. But today, many things are possible. It can be helpful for someone.

In what bank(s) you are able to help with an account? What is the minimum deposit and what are the fees?

Dear @Forester,

Thank you for your interest in The Kingdom Bank. Just to clarify, we are not a Serbian bank,
:) I know that you are not a Serbian bank, you are incorporated in Dominican Republic, IIRC.

but we do offer services that cover Serbia.
OK; but what do you mean by this? Your original formulation
Hello,

The Kingdom Bank offers account opening services in Serbia
sounded to me like you were able to help with opening a bank account in Serbia with some local bank (it is the original question of the thread starter) – unusual but possible, in theory.

So, please clarify – what services you offer with respect to Serbia? Thanks :)

Dear @Forester,

We appreciate your interest and apologise for any misunderstanding.

The best way to learn more about our services is to contact our team, who will be happy to assist with any details you would like to know.

It is very easy to reach out via Live Chat at thekingdombank.com or through the following channels:
Best wishes,

The Kingdom Bank

Dear @Forester,

We appreciate your interest and apologise for any misunderstanding.

The best way to learn more about our services is to contact our team, who will be happy to assist with any details you would like to know.

It is very easy to reach out via Live Chat at thekingdombank.com or through the following channels:
Best wishes,

The Kingdom Bank
See, guys. I have absolutely nothing against you; but I do not want to read these unclear answers to (hopefully) a very clear question.
So please either explain, what you do not understand with the question “what services you offer with respect to Serbia”; or answer in some reasonable way.

To be honest, your answers look like answers of some scammer – and I do not think you are scammers, as of now :)

See, guys. I have absolutely nothing against you; but I do not want to read these unclear answers to (hopefully) a very clear question.
So please either explain, what you do not understand with the question “what services you offer with respect to Serbia”; or answer in some reasonable way.

To be honest, your answers look like answers of some scammer – and I do not think you are scammers, as of now :)
Dear @Forester,

Thank you for your feedback, and we apologise if our previous responses were unclear.

We provide dedicated SEPA IBAN accounts, multi-currency accounts, payment services, international transfers, and cross-border payments.

If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,

The Kingdom Bank

Dear @Forester,

Thank you for your feedback, and we apologise if our previous responses were unclear.

We provide dedicated SEPA IBAN accounts, multi-currency accounts, payment services, international transfers, and cross-border payments.

Best wishes,

The Kingdom Bank
Is this a bank ? Is crs reporting?

Dear @Forester,

Best wishes,

The Kingdom Bank
:) OK. So, as I understand, nothing special relevant to Serbia, just you are able to serve Serbian subject. This was not the issue discussed here; but you are a bank from non-AEOI/CRS country, this is relevant for the discussion. So all fine.

Is this a bank ?
Yes, it is.

Is crs reporting?
No, it is not. EDIT: Yes, it is. It is incorporated in Dominica (Commonwealth of), not in Dominican republic, as it can appear from here Serbia will report to crs ? What bank to choose from serbia?. Sorry.

trusted app like zen (however contacting at support at zen they confirm they report crs so then zen is not good )

This is really an interesting information, @leeman. Could you please share here what you exactly asked and how exactly they replied? It will be really appreciated!
For the background, you can read here Zen.com and CRS? – or I can explain it to you in PM, if you like (it is off-topic for this thread).
May I bother you, @leeman , again with the question above? Could you please share here what you exactly asked Zen support and how exactly they replied? Sorry for being inquisitive but the answer would help many people.

Last edited:
:) OK. So, as I understand, nothing special relevant to Serbia, just you are able to serve Serbian subject. This was not the issue discussed here; but you are a bank from non-AEOI/CRS country, this is relevant for the discussion. So all fine.

Yes, it is.

No, it is not.

May I bother you, @leeman , again with the question above? Could you please share here what you exactly asked Zen support and how exactly they replied? Sorry for being inquisitive but the answer would help many people.
So I asked at zen email if they report crs informations and this is the response I get :

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to ZEN Customer Support.

ZEN.COM is a licensed financial institution under the supervision of the Central Bank of Lithuania.
In accordance with the law there, it is required to automatically exchange information in the field of taxation (Common Reporting Standard).

In case of any more questions, feel free to contact us.

Stay ZEN,

Reactions: Forester
So I asked at zen email if they report crs informations and this is the response I get :

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to ZEN Customer Support.

ZEN.COM is a licensed financial institution under the supervision of the Central Bank of Lithuania.
In accordance with the law there, it is required to automatically exchange information in the field of taxation (Common Reporting Standard).

In case of any more questions, feel free to contact us.

Stay ZEN,
Thank you very much. Really appreciated.

I am copying the previous post to the thread dedicated to Zen and CRS Zen.com and CRS?. All interested are encouraged to discuss it there, not here (as it would be off-topic here). Thanks!

:) OK. So, as I understand, nothing special relevant to Serbia, just you are able to serve Serbian subject.
Probably just an attempt at advertising in this thread - their post does not seem related to the topic.
This was not the issue discussed here; but you are a bank from non-AEOI/CRS country, this is relevant for the discussion. So all fine.
I think you may have confused 2 countries here.

The Kingdom Bank is incorporated in Dominica (fully the Commonwealth of Dominica), not in the Dominican Republic. Both countries commonly accept foreigners for banking, but Dominica licenses solely offshore banks (not generic ones) for this purpose.

Dominica is a CRS/AEoI member, so by inference, this bank should be reporting customers. The Dominican Republic has not signed onto CRS/AEoI.

The Kingdom Bank also have other offshore banks in Dominica, UK and EU EMI, and some other institutions. I presume that their SEPA/SWIFT details are provided by the EMIs in the group or via a bank that is in a relationship with the EMIs (I do not find it likely that an EU bank would be in a relationship with a Dominican offshore bank to issue accounts for them). I have not yet been willing to pay the 2K EUR opening + 250 EUR monthly fees to get a SEPA IBAN or the X thousand + 750 EUR monthly for the SEPA/SWIFT multi-currency IBAN. It seems that they target a higher-risk demographic than I fall under :)

1723797532767.png

See here, for the 2 jurisdictions

• Love
Reactions: Forester and ImKing
@ilke, big thanks for correcting me.
Probably just an attempt at advertising in this thread - their post does not seem related to the topic.
Apparently yes. I will get back to it with them later (now I am in the time stress as travelling.)

I think you may have confused 2 countries here.

The Kingdom Bank is incorporated in Dominica (fully the Commonwealth of Dominica), not in the Dominican Republic. Both countries commonly accept foreigners for banking, but Dominica licenses solely offshore banks (not generic ones) for this purpose.

Dominica is a CRS/AEoI member, so by inference, this bank should be reporting customers. The Dominican Republic has not signed onto CRS/AEoI.

The Kingdom Bank also have other offshore banks in Dominica, UK and EU EMI, and some other institutions. I presume that their SEPA/SWIFT details are provided by the EMIs in the group or via a bank that is in a relationship with the EMIs (I do not find it likely that an EU bank would be in a relationship with a Dominican offshore bank to issue accounts for them). I have not yet been willing to pay the 2K EUR opening + 250 EUR monthly fees to get a SEPA IBAN or the X thousand + 750 EUR monthly for the SEPA/SWIFT multi-currency IBAN. It seems that they target a higher-risk demographic than I fall under :)

View attachment 7530
See here, for the 2 jurisdictions
Well, I have not confused the countries. I am aware about the distinction. (Your explanation is useful anyway, many people confuse this.)
I was confused by / believed in this post Serbia will report to crs ? What bank to choose from serbia? of @clemens – I took from this that The Kingdom Bank was incorporated in Dominican Republic and have not re-checked. My bad. Unfortunately, neither @The Kingdom Bank corrected me here Serbia will report to crs ? What bank to choose from serbia? and here Serbia will report to crs ? What bank to choose from serbia? :( Not professional, really.
@leeman , sorry for the misleading information. I am correcting the previous post of mine, not to confuse readers.

very good research @ilke - really not bad. But how is that related to Serbia and CRS ?
No way, unfortunately. See above.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilke and ImKing
Try kingdom bank, they have a repr. here @The Kingdom Bank
Hello,

The Kingdom Bank's services are including Serbia, and all of our processes are completely online.

We would be happy to assist you further. Please feel free to contact our dedicated support team via Live Chat at thekingdombank.com or through the following channels:
Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank
What is the problem @Forester !?!

@Martin Everson mentioned Dominica, so I suggested The Kingdom Bank, which is registered in Dominica. They replied that they can assist with Serbia, and then you completely went berserk on them, accusing them of being a scam and bringing up irrelevant stuff.

I think someone needs to take a closer look at this thread. This surely can't be what you intended, right?

@Sols @Martin Everson @JohnLocke

As I see it, @Forester has already clarified in post no. 33 and admitted that he was confused by the thread’s title, your response, and the bank’s reply.

One thing we can confirm is that The Kingdom Bank is legitimate and has made a great effort to help users here on the forum, including doing a video interview, which is available in the Mentor Group Gold section.

On behalf of OCT, we apologize for the misunderstanding, and with that, I’ll be closing this thread to avoid any further unnecessary noise.

Reactions: clemens
Status
Not open for further replies.