Our valued sponsor

Seeking investor for SaaS products with serious potential and enterprise value

I'm someone with SaaS and business experience, seeking an experienced investor that can provide value and capital.

I'm building products that have true enterprise and brand value, whose models are all based on monthly recurring revenue.

1. Scoutproperty.com
(Real Estate SaaS, big money here especially given the industry)

2. Usernames.com
(Can't divulge publicly, but a LOT of potential here)

3. Unable to say the name/domain of the last one but we aim to be the next OnlyFans/Passes/Locals.com
A lot of people have tried to do this, but we actually have a strategy in place and a good team and I'm confident in our ability to have it generate money and dominate the market.

That said, I'm looking for an investor for any or all of the above.

Someone familiar or experienced with each niche or something adjacent, even better.

If interested, feel free to shoot me a message

Thank you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: clemens
As some have already mentioned, and as you can see from the few comments you've received on this thread, THERE IS FAR TOO LITTLE INFORMATION! You won't find a genuine investor this way; what you will find are people either looking to scam you or daydreamers who don't have any money anyway.

Think about it from the other side: if you had made 10 million from something and someone came to you with such a flimsy proposal, would you clap your hands and say, "Bravo, how much money do you need? Here's a check"? Hardly. So why do you think others would do so?

Most people who are business angels or otherwise invest in small and medium-sized enterprises want to see some substance, something they can build on, and many need to trust the owner of the company and believe that they can handle the business and lead it to success so that the investor can get a return of at least 10x their investment.

Look at your proposal again; do you think it matches everything I have described above?

Reactions: GPT and bizguy4life
As some have already mentioned, and as you can see from the few comments you've received on this thread, THERE IS FAR TOO LITTLE INFORMATION! You won't find a genuine investor this way; what you will find are people either looking to scam you or daydreamers who don't have any money anyway.

Think about it from the other side: if you had made 10 million from something and someone came to you with such a flimsy proposal, would you clap your hands and say, "Bravo, how much money do you need? Here's a check"? Hardly. So why do you think others would do so?

Most people who are business angels or otherwise invest in small and medium-sized enterprises want to see some substance, something they can build on, and many need to trust the owner of the company and believe that they can handle the business and lead it to success so that the investor can get a return of at least 10x their investment.

Look at your proposal again; do you think it matches everything I have described above?
I respect your opinion, but if someone wants more info (financials, projections, product info, pitch deck, team info, my personal info) they can message me as I mentioned above.

Wasn’t going to post all of that info for three different projects on one thread - especially on a public forum for obvious reasons

Oh? Good point. I expected to post this and for someone to send me money without sending me a message or inquiring further
Quite arrogant no?

Don’t forget that you are the one wanting something. That means that you need to be as clear as you can be in your opening post.

Some pointers would be

start with introducing yourself. Or is the first thing you say to a new person you meet “hi, want to invest?”

In your opening post you also add that upon request more info, deck, financials, team etc is available.

don’t be a cunt and you will not be treated as one.

• Dislike
Reactions: vincepryorbusiness
Quite arrogant no?

Don’t forget that you are the one wanting something. That means that you need to be as clear as you can be in your opening post.

Some pointers would be

start with introducing yourself. Or is the first thing you say to a new person you meet “hi, want to invest?”

In your opening post you also add that upon request more info, deck, financials, team etc is available.

don’t be a cunt and you will not be treated as one.

Oh the irony.

Firstly, I'm not the arrogant one.

All I did is make a harmless post saying that if any investors are interested, shoot me a message to inquire further.

As for YOU on the other hand:

It's pretty arrogant of you (or anyone) to tell me (a stranger who you've never met and isn't asking for your opinion) how to write MY own post LOL. And then subsequently call me a cunt ...?

If you don't like how it's written, kindly f**k off

Last edited: