Our valued sponsor

Renewal of Hong Kong company

FilipinoLawyer

Jul 26, 2019
Philippines
I set up a Hong Kong company last March 2024 thru BBCincorp. I tried to ask what are their requirements should I decide to renew next year. They offered their accounting and bookkeeping services
I want to know if there are options for me to be able to renew my company in HK without having to avail of their bookkeeping and accounting services?
Below is their offer:
For your information, normally the IRD will issue the 1st Profits Tax Return (PTR) to Hong Kong companies 18 months after the incorporation date. Then PTR submission must be completed within 3 months from the date of notice.

Therefore, beside our yearly accounting package as previous email, we would like to introduce our Bookkeeping package herewith to complete them soon, including:
  • Issuing invoices/receipts to your customers.
  • Recording your company's transactions (bank, sales, purchase, PPEs, other expenses,...).
  • Sending monthly Management accounts for the Director's review.
  • Systematic organizing & storage of the company's economic documents.
This 12-month package costs USD 1,440 for your reference(for a company with around 10 transactions per month).

a company promoting like this I will run a way from
1727004806199.png

You see I'm serious with my business and don't want cheap work, I want pro work that comes with much higher costs.

But for some trash business you don't need in the future and that you just leave to agent while not needed any longer it may be good.

a company promoting like this I will run a way from
View attachment 7818

You see I'm serious with my business and don't want cheap work, I want pro work that comes with much higher costs.

But for some trash business you don't need in the future and that you just leave to agent while not needed any longer it may be good.
The just run to Sovereign or Mourant. They write on their website that they are the most expensive.

Reactions: AlicaFunk
What are your thoughts about NEAT ?
They have been bought by Rapyd and are a fintech. I would never use them for a serious business as they are too expensive and focus on other business. But as mentioned before, everyone has a different taste. I would only take the cheapest one in order to be sure they don't waste my time with useless questions. You really only need a registered office and secretary.