Our valued sponsor

Relaible Algorithmic Trading in Forex

Hello everyone! My name is Tom and I represent MetaHedge Fund.

For over 15 years, we have been trading on financial markets manually (forex, stock market), as a result of which we transferred our experience to trading algorithms - that is, we automated the trading system, which has proven itself well. For this, we needed 4 years of development, optimization, testing and practical work.

And at present, our algorithmic complex is available for connection in a closed mode (yes, we have not actively entered the public space and prefer to work with large clients).

Since the beginning of the year, we have made more than 200% profit for our clients.

I will immediately note that we do not accept funds to our accounts - trading is carried out remotely from personal accounts of clients on regulated platforms (for example, Roboforex, ByBit). We earn only after the client.

In more detail, MetaHedge is a complex of 51 algorithms that work on the rise and fall of prices of traded assets - XAU, JPY, BTC, ETH, SOL - only liquid and specially selected assets.

Each algorithm is designed for a specific market situation, has a fixed risk per transaction (for example, bitcoin_buy_trend - risk 0.175%), as well as its own mathematical model. Each of the 51 algorithms forms its own profitability charts over time - and when they work together, we get 1 common chart.

These assets correlate well with each other, which allows you to make a profit often and minimize drawdowns in depth and time.
It does not matter to us whether the market is growing or falling, flat or parabolic price movement - we have algorithms for different situations.
Positive mathematical expectation, the presence of a competitive advantage - this is what is embedded in our system. We rely on mathematics and probabilities - strict calculations.

In our case, risks are temporary drawdowns on the correction of the profitability charts of each algorithm - over a distance, all algorithms show an ascending structure (both in practice and in tests for 12 years on XAU and JPY and for 7 years on BTC and ETH).
We work strictly with controlled risks (we use stop losses, transferring transactions to breakeven and fixing profits in several scenarios) - the task is to systematically increase capital. We do not use aggressive and high-risk trading strategies - we work strictly according to the trend.
We can also regulate risks for each algorithm - this allows you to select the optimal set for individual requests. For example, our conservative strategy includes risks lower than a simple spot purchase of assets. That is, with a yield of 80%, the maximum temporary drawdown is 15%.

The connection procedure is quite simple - it is the agreement of conditions and a possible trial period, registration of a personal/corporate account on a regulated platform (we recommend Roboforex, ByBit), opening and replenishment of an MT4/5 trading account - we connect, trade remotely and when the case of settlement with us occurs - the client transfers us the agreed commission amount to continue cooperation.

The trading balance (client funds) is not frozen, they are always (at any moment) available to the client - we can only give recommendations.

No additional payments - we are interested in building long-term cooperation and according to statistics, almost all our clients have been working with us for 2 years. Our interest is to bring profit to the client, after which we earn. Openly, transparently and mutually beneficially. We provide a tool for diversifying and scaling capital to those who have capital and who want to safely increase it.

We are also considering a partnership model - we are ready to share the profits of attracted clients.
do you have historical tracking data? preferably audited by myfxbook or fxblue?

These are high leverage Fx traders, so they use 50x-400X ( they can make 50%+ a week easily if they catch the right trade). The "scam" is that some traders might have 50 accounts, 49 blow out, and they only show you the one that did not (because the trades there worked for some reason, slightly different timing and/or algorithm and/or pair), and they will have all the documents and the audits you want. The likely outcome is that you follow that account and it blows up after a couple of months. Some are just doing pure martin gale. I actually followed a trader once and made 100k+ with 10k, but I was willing to lose that 10k at any point. If you ask these traders, that you will only pay the fees after 6 months or one year, they will stop responding haha

That's why they either hide the balance (it is usually small as they spread it over many accounts) or it wont exceed 5k, I've always wondered why they don't invest more in such "profitable" strategies until I understood the full picture and that they have 200 "strategies" blowing up in the background.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoNewToAllShit