Our valued sponsor

Register Estonian Company with Local Tax Authorities

an estonian company will always be resident in estonia due to incorporation (so eventually, it may become dual resident).

wouldn't it be more clean a situation where you have an irish company non resident in ireland but tax resident in cyprus? so you skip totally the irish side (apart from accounts but are abridged and not audited for small companies), moreover you get full access to cyprus DTAs being subject to worldwide taxation on the company (with PEs it may be more tricky to apply a DTA).

I agree that UK would be the best in terms of cost and simplicity but - and this is an issue - being non EU you should audit the accounts in cyprus even if you do not have obligation according to company house in UK.

while with an EU company and a PE in cyprus you are exempt from auditing in cyprus and only file accounts in the country of incorporation.

as far as i understand auditing is a pain in the bottom for active businesses having high number of transactions in cyprus, so this may be a solution.

Reactions: DomOCT
Where can you read something official about this?

Thank you.
I have posted it somewhere on this board. Specifically Estonian companies are great for this purpose as they are cheap, no audit and no WHT (or any added tax). You can also shift some profit to Estonia where its no tax until profit is distributed which is great for some activities like crypto trading.