Our valued sponsor

PayPal for adult website

PayPal does not allow adult content at all. If someone offers it, you should be prepared for very high prices, and you should expect the solution to be temporary, requiring you to have many PayPal accounts in the long run.

Additionally, you should expect that some of your money may disappear!

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
PayPal does not allow adult content at all. If someone offers it, you should be prepared for very high prices, and you should expect the solution to be temporary, requiring you to have many PayPal accounts in the long run.

Additionally, you should expect that some of your money may disappear!
From what I'm aware, they serve adult: https://www.paypal.com/us/legalhub/acceptableuse-full (it's under the activities requiring approval section).

Many websites like jerkmates allow you to pay via Paypal with no cloaking.

Yeah @diatessaron is totally right here.

You may find some of the biggest Adult forums around and open a thread with the same topic. I think the only answers (if you get one at all) will be laughing emojis!

That does not mean your question is stupid, I just made you aware (so @diatessaron did) that it is against PayPal's use policy, they don't allow Adult at all! Whoever is using PayPal for Adult has a PLAN otherwise they jeopardize their business.

Reactions: mok and diatessaron
The only way to run this long term is to use multiple accounts and warm them up correctly. Paypal will ban your accounts, thats for sure. The question is how much money you could funnel through them until that happens. You should obviously send money asap to your bank accounts / move it out of Paypals controll.

J

Just don’t you will lose your account and all your money on it.
Tbh these answers are not really helpful. In some countries you'll loose massive amounts conversions if you dont offer paypal. There are ways to do it.

Latest Threads