Our valued sponsor

Panama vs. UAE Residency: Is Panama Still Worth It?

I strongly disagree, from Panama you can easily open accounts with IBKR, Saxo Bank (Saxo bank has partnerships with multiple banks in Panama), TD Ameritrade (well now that Schwab is finally merging with them not sure how that will continue so we will need to see in the next month), Tiger brokers (Singapore) if you are a real resident. And that's without counting the local options and I'm pretty sure there are more. All the options I just mentioned are basically free brokers (Saxo bank not really but it's because is Saxo bank)
I reached to Saxo and they wouldn't open accounts for Panama residents. However Charles Schwab has their international expat service so it should work there,

With banks accounts, you can open bank accounts in the US with zero issues (many banks in Panama even have presence in the US too so you can even open accounts there without ever going to the US in case you want to use the same ones from local but there).
Can you share some example because from my experience, they have the same name but are managed differently and you can't open an account in another country even if you are a client of bank xyz in the other country. (ex scotia bank in Panama won't open an account for you just because you're a Scotia bank client in Canada).

The only way you will have issues with foreign entities is if you just want to use Panama as a shell residence (that's also with the UAE and all other places anyways) but if you have real presence in Panama (an office/house, you live there, etc) then you won't have any issues.
any example?