Our valued sponsor

New Philippines FIV Permanent Residency?

JonnyStekkino

Member Plus
Dec 10, 2021
Europe
Visit site
The Philippines is another place where one gov't agency doesn't know what the others are doing. So here's a secret!
A friend went to the place where they issue tax ID numbers and plastic "resident taxpayer" cards with your photo on them. He got his card in a few days. As he is not really a "Legal resident" he doesn't file any tax returns nor is he required to do so. BUT with this card, plus a local utility bill , It seems to be sufficient KYC-ID for him to get non-resident bank accounts in Singapore, Switzerland, etc.
Before I retired last year, I used to charge $20,000+ for loads of tips like this to my consulting customers. I also gave advice on how to use the info without putting your foot in your mouth. So as they say, BEWARE! don't use this info without getting advice on how to use it without getting in trouble from a competent professional (of which there are none -ha ha ha).
PS: I see no reason to get Phil legal residence unless you want to live there permanently and maybe be forced to become a taxpayer.. With renewals of a tourist visa you can stay there for just under 6 months. Then, you can be a PT & take a one-day visa-run round trip to Kota Kinabalu (or any foreign destination) and come back with another tourist visa (59 days) that can be renewed.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRGali and jafo
Before I retired last year, I used to charge $20,000+ for loads of tips like this to my consulting customers. I also gave advice on how to use the info without putting your foot in your mouth. So as they say, BEWARE! don't use this info without getting advice on how to use it without getting in trouble from a competent professional (of which there are none -ha ha ha).
That's actually a really good tip and definitely something to be cautious about if you don't already have contacts in the Philippines. But I’m certain that you're not the only competent person in this world.

We have a very knowledgeable and extremely professional person here at OCT, (there are a handful more around here i.e. @Martin Everson @Sols @Forester @mraleph @JohnnyDoe and you name it, the list is long) whose services are incredibly expensive. However, if you have a fortune and are looking for that kind of advice, or even more sophisticated guidance, @gh0p is the person to reach out to. If you want to disappear and become invisible, he's the man who can tell you what to do.

The Philippines is another place where one gov't agency doesn't know what the others are doing. So here's a secret!
A friend went to the place where they issue tax ID numbers and plastic "resident taxpayer" cards with your photo on them. He got his card in a few days. As he is not really a "Legal resident" he doesn't file any tax returns nor is he required to do so. BUT with this card, plus a local utility bill , It seems to be sufficient KYC-ID for him to get non-resident bank accounts in Singapore, Switzerland,
That's what I did. With the only exception that I opened in PH and not SG.

Are there really suckers paying 20k USD for this kind of info... Jeez, dumb people and money

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
"I’m certain that you're not the only competent person in this world."
Hopefully, the people on this site that you mentioned are good at what they do. If they have actually done what they talk about, they are OK!
Maybe 50 years ago I ïnvented"PT"& became a consultant because of those ëxperts" I paid for advice like "Adam Starchild" whom I can mention negatively only because I'm sure he is dead - made up stuff. Their advice was not usually useful.

Anyway, most of the old-time tax-haven & offshore advice givers simply didn't know what they were talking about because their experience was 100% reading bad/disinformation that OTHERS wrote. Or they made up stuff!
They were not writing from experience!
So I determined that I would actually GO to live in places like Liechtenstein, Andorra, Hong Kong, Bermuda, Manila, Bangkok, Moscow Russia, WarsawPoland, Buenos Aires Argentina, Rio Brazil, Monaco, Barcelona, Sark, Latvia, Estonia, Serbia, London, Paris, India, Germany, Chile, Paraguay, Singapore, etc. and live there in each place for at least 6 months. I set up bank accounts, and got residence or citizenship when possible; I wrote reports for clients (or the public) on most of those places.
In all those 50+ years, I only found two other guys who reliably actually did what I was doing. One was my ex-cohort, Harry D. Schultz. He died a few years ago at age 100! Another was (wow, forgot his name) ... lived in Hong Kong and the Canary Islands with his dogs. I visited him and respected him. He was the ONLY other guy like me who wrote about a lot of places from experience. He wrote a great report he called "El Dorado,"about getting speedy citizenship in Paraguay. If anybody on this list can remember his name, let me know because I forgot it ( memory loss with old age?) ... Now it seems I am last one standing of the (old original) Mohicans who talked about Öffshore.". My last PT book was Bye Bye Big Brother."
Nomad Capitalist Henderson seems to be capably doing what I used to do. If the guys in this list wrote reports I would sure like to read them. I will attach one of my old ones here. Pete
I see it didn''t attach properly so I will copy & paste it here: How an American IndianBecame Rich and FamousBy Many lessons here for those belonging to minority orpersecuted groups. The following story was told to me manyyears ago by my downstairs neighbor John Moon. I was a youngchild then. Johnny’s principles of survival and success havealways stayed with me and formed a vital part of my ownpersonality. I would like to share them with you. Hopefully youcan use these ideas to prosper.As a little kid, around the time of World War Two, I lived withmy grandma in an apartment building inhabited by manyentertainers. There was the family headed by a gypsy violinist, afamous magician, and a whole bunch of radio script writers.Everyone in our building was what we then called “show businesspersonalities.” There were Vaudeville act families who used to doone night stands on stages throughout the English speaking world,radio announcers, and some strip tease “artists.” Last but certainlynot least were my very special friends downstairs, “The FourQueens.” Each of them had an interesting tale to tell. If I live longenough, I shall write my autobiography and re-tell all their stories.But for now this is the tale of how an American Indian I knewBecame Rich and famous.Some of what I remember could just be tall tales told to amuse alittle kid. But as I went over Johnny’s story in my mind lately, it4had the smell of authenticity. Many details I relate here could beresearched. You can decide for yourself what, if anything, youwant to believe. But one thing I am sure of is that “Johnny YellowMoon” was an alias. Johnny Yellow Moon said he was afull-blooded American Indian of the Blackhawk tribe. At least, Ithink he said Blackhawk. I will refer to his tribe, whatever it mayhave been, as Blackhawks.Johnny spoke of a happy early childhood living the traditional lifeof a Native American. When he was even smaller than my agethen, he started getting mentored by a “Backward Man” who wasone of his father’s several “wives”. Backward Man wassomebody very special. He was the tribe’s shaman or medicineman. Backward Man was also the best horse-rider in the tribe, buthe always rode backwards. In tribal matters he did everythingbackwards, dancing, tree climbing, shooting bow and arrow, youname it…The horses he rode went forward, in the usual way. ButBackward Man sat on them facing backwards! He could also rideon the side of the horse so as to make himself invisible, or passhimself under the belly of the horse and come up on the otherside, still facing the opposite direction of the way his horse wasgalloping. He danced and taught everyone in the tribe how to sing5traditional songs, dance and play gongs, wooden trumpets, andthe tom-tom.Johnny told me (remember I was only a six-year-old) that histeacher, Backward Man, was what the white people would call“strange”. He explained that an Indian like him would “marry”another man instead of a woman. In his early life, to be“backward” was to be one of the most important members in thetribe. A Backward Man was not a warrior who would fight, but hewas considered maybe more important than any brave.Backward Man had to memorize and retain the tribal history (theydidn’t have books), and create the costumes and choreography forceremonies and celebrations. He planned and directed all thetribe’s social events, pow-wows, and pageants. He generallysupervised and looked after all the women of the tribe, and spokefor them. He arranged for meetings with other tribal leaders, andsometimes conferences with the white man, where he, with hissuperior knowledge he was able to translate both French orEnglish to his tribal lingo.He was also the chief cook; the teacher of artisans who madejewelry, clothing or masks. He was on hand to assist with childbirths and was in charge of correctly performing all the6exceedingly important rituals needed to please the Gods. Inpeacetime, which in his day was always, he would also be thechief’s most important counsellor.Johnny said that he felt quite special and honoured thatBackward-Man had chosen him to be his successor, and wasteaching him to become a Backward Man too...I remember oftensaying to my parents, “I’m going downstairs to visit the FourQueens.” They didn’t think it was odd or dangerous. They wouldjust tell me to come back when it got dark outside so I could havedinner with my own family and not be a “moocher.” My dad hadtold me to be a good listener and always ask people, “Tell me thestory of your life.” He said I might learn something that way.So I just knocked on neighbors’ doors and at one time or another,as a little kid, I visited everyone in our apartment building. I neverfailed to ask them to tell me the story of their lives. I heard somedoozie stories. Johnny’s was my favourite.THE FOUR QUEENSJohnny Yellow Moon was one of them. They called themselvesthat, and as a little kid, I just assumed it was the name of their7former vaudeville show business act. My building seemed to be aplace where some fading entertainers came when theyretired…My childhood friend Mr Moon I knew as a long retiredChinese Herb Doctor. Yet he had been a famous AmericanIndian, perhaps the most famous of them all.Getting back to Yellow Moon’s story of his own childhood.Before the “black days, for his tribe” Johnny learned how to ridea horse backwards, perform all kinds of Indian magic tricks, andhelp his mentor, Backward Man treat his people for any sicknessor injury. He learned the universal hand-sign-language of all theNorth American Indians, plus several Indian languages.Backward Man taught young Johnny history, cooking, Englishand some French.BLACK DAYS FOR THE BLACKHAWKSJohnny Yellow Moon was under twelve years old when there wassome dispute with white settlers who were attempting to occupytribal lands. These lands were guaranteed to the Blackhawk Tribeby treaty – first by the French, later by the English, and again by8the Americans. The Blackhawks themselves had always beenpeaceful and neutral.Johnny told me how these offending white settlers were firstapproached by emissaries of the tribe in a peaceful, conciliatorymanner. The settlers beat them up. When the next delegationarrived, the white men tortured, scalped and killed severalunarmed Blackhawks. They stole their horses.Next, the Chief and several of his members sought redress fromthe white lawmen in the nearest town – but the Blackhawks toowere ridiculed, rebuffed, beaten up and finally, their horses werealso stolen out from under them.Thus humiliated, they were toldto get out of the area and go west. The hostilities escalated when agang of white men in hoods with Ku Klux Klan insignia raidedthe Blackhawk village, setting it on fire; killing more men,women and children. The tribe counsel though, realizing it wasprobably going to be hopeless and suicidal, authorized aretaliation raid on the original farmers who had settled in whatwere clearly ancestral Indian lands.These farmers had stolen Indian ponies in their corral, and as yourecall, they had killed several unarmed Indians who had comebearing gifts – to peacefully negotiate in the Indian style. This9murder of emissaries who had come under a flag of truce. Thisgave the Indians, from their point of view, the right to kill theoffenders, burn their farm and reclaim their horses. And that’swhat they did.Inevitably, the United State’s Army was called in. After a fewskirmishes, all the Braves (younger men) of the tribe weresurrounded and driven back onto a plateau that later becameknown to the Indians as “Starved Rock.” Without food or water,helpless and out of ammunition, and outnumbered by fifty to one,they were weakened until finally they were all picked off by armysharpshooters.That, Johnny said, was the unknown battle of Starved Rock. Oneof a hundred battles where Indians were systematicallyslaughtered. Johnny’s father and all his living relatives wereamong those killed before the deportations.The survivingBlackhawks, now just a few old men, women and children wereherded like animals and “relocated” to reservations in the far westor Florida. Once their trek started, wise old Backward Man toldJohnny it was better if he escaped and tried to live in the whiteman’s world. As an Indian orphan in an alien society, he would,10from that day on, always be a fugitive. No Indian could everbecome an American Citizen.Backward Man said, if Johnny could make his way to anyChinatown and offer to work for free doing anything, he couldprobably pass for Chinese and escape the genocide. And so,Johnny Moon had to go underground, and later leave his nativecountry entirely.Johnny Yellow Moon left the tribe, took the Chinese nameJohnny Moon. After an epic hike, he ended up in Chicago’sChinatown. There, a fugitive at the age of 13, he becameapprentice to and informally adopted by a Chinese HerbalMedicine man.Like his original mentor, Backward Man, his new Chinese teacherwas not attracted to women, in a physical way. Johnny was soonto discover that in Chicago there was a sort of fraternity of youngmen of all races who hung out together and supported each other.These men were mostly artists and creative people without any ofthe mainstream prejudices. They were all just trying to beproductive in a dangerous world, a world of people who thoughtand acted differently. But I get ahead of my story.11The Chinese Herb Doctor taught Johnny about Chinese medicineand all things Chinese for several years. Johnny Moon alsobecame reasonably fluent in Mandarin. He made himself veryvaluable to his boss and became a well known kid in Chinatown,his new community. He didn’t fool any of the Chinese that he wasChinese, but whites accepted that he was Chinese. His trueidentity as a fugitive Indian who should have been confined to areservation was a well kept secret.THE FRENCH CONNECTIONIn Chicago in those days there was also a small French populationwith many half-breed Indians who spoke French at home. Theywere descendants of French trappers and their Indian squaws.They participated in all walks of life as Americans. Johnny wasvery happy to establish that some were half Blackhawks. Hemade many friends. Within a few years had a new extendedunderground family in Chicago.Johnny had learned a small amount of French from BackwardMan. In Chicago, he befriended these young French speakinghalf-breed teenagers, and went – along with a Chinese contingent– to the local Catholic school. There, he learned to read and write12in both near perfect French and English. He learned the CatholicCatechism from the Nuns and passable Latin.At this point, Johnny was leading a sort of a double life. He wasJohn Moon, Chinese to white people, and Johnny Yellow-Moon(a part Blackhawk Indian) to his new French-Indian friends. Tohave been a pure Indian would have been a criminal offense, likebeing a Jew in Nazi Germany. But in the multi-racial melting potof Chicago, circa 1885, he was just another kid of indeterminateorigin. Americans in those days never needed or usedidentification papers. At the age of about 15, he heard of andbegan attending weekend classes at the Chicago Art Institute.These classes were free. Funded by some of the newly richChicago aristocrats, the Chicago Art Institute still exists. Nearby,at the entrance to Grant Park, is a monumental bronze equestrianstatue of none other than Johnny Yellow Moon, spear in hand,astride a war-pony. This statue is one of the most famoussculptures in the world. It is pictured in most art history books.How did the statue get there? Read on. This story gets exciting.Johnny as a teenager concentrated his talents on drawing,sculpture, and ballet dancing. One of the teachers noticedJohnny’s beautiful and muscular body. The dance teachersuggested that he could make decent money posing as a live nude13model for art and sculpture classes at the art institute. This he did.In the following months he became a popular model, a soughtafter friend and a compadre of many of the art students. Amonghis new friends were the cream of Chicago society, both youngboys and girls.In his tales to me, of course, Johnny never went into any detailabout his sex life. As I mentioned I was only around six or seven.Sex was not something I had any interest in or knowledge of.In Johnny’s story, the sexy parts, if there were any, were alwaysglossed over and very general. Like “we became good friends.”Looking back, I think that Johnny’s sexual orientation was not amajor thing in his life. He was an Indian. That was the given. Hedidn’t want to marry and have kids. Like most men of that period,despite his preferences, eventually he did marry and even havechildren!As a teenager he confided in me that after he learned about ArtHistory, he wanted to be a “great person” like Leonardo da Vinci– to become very successful in the creative arts. He decided at anearly age to be rich and famous, and remembered by history. Hesaw his future fame and fortune as being related to art. He couldhave taken over his mentor’s small Chinatown herbal medicine14shop, but gradually he drifted away from that life to become partof the much more exciting Art Institute scene.The fact that he was still technically a fugitive escaped Indian didnot restrict his activities in any way. He had a cover story: He wasa half Chinese orphan abandoned by his mother in Chinatown.Whatever the other half was, he didn’t know it. But Johnny was agood boy, kept a low profile and was never arrested or questionedon his background.I asked him, if at any time in his life he wanted to get even withthe white people or the Yankee government, who had murderedhis parents and stolen their land. I will always remember hisanswer: “There was nothing to be gained by revenge or lookingback. I wanted to be somebody, to accomplish something… Ineeded to find my niche. What would revenge get me?”Backward Man said as I left him, “if you are ever tempted to seekrevenge, start by digging two graves. The soldiers who killed myfamily and deported my people were fulfilling their destiny.Hating and seeking revenge can not bring anything back to theway it was.”15JOHNNY’S PLACE IN HISTORY UNFOLDSJohnny didn’t know that he would soon be recreating his tribe’sdecline and decimation for a world audience. “The Wild West –The Way it Was” was about to be made into a road show by“Buffalo Bill Cody.” This show would be taken all over the worldand create perceptions that would last forever. Johnny’s role inhistory was about to unfold rapidly: At the Chicago Art Institutein those days, the very best artists and dramatic performers in theworld were imported for brief stints as teachers or coaches. Manyof the students were the artistic offspring of the very rich. Thesekids were encouraged to become artists, musicians, and to gainthe culture that their nouveaux riche parents usually lacked.One of these art students was Jimmy Fraser. Born in Minnesota,Fraser grew up in the Dakota Territory, immersed in NativeAmerican lore. His father was construction boss for the NorthernPacific Railroad. In 1890, when he was 14, Fraser’s now wealthyfamily moved to Illinois where young Fraser took sculptureclasses at the Art Institute of Chicago.In 1891, Fraser met and became best friends with Johnny YellowMoon. They visited the Chicago World’s Fair of 1893 together.Both were greatly impressed with the touring “Buffalo Bill” Wild16West Show. The young boys sought out the cast after the show,and even met Bill Cody, the impresario. Johnny told Buffalo Billthat he could gallop horses backwards and do Indian horse tricks.He proceeded to do a short demonstration. Cody was veryimpressed and said, “Anytime you want a job with our travelingshow Johnny, come and see me.”Fraser and Johnny Yellow Moonhad discussions about the plight of the American Indian. One ofthem had the idea for a monumental sculpture of an exhaustedIndian on a weary war pony, with spear downcast. The messageof the projected statue was that there was no hope for him or hisrace. The End of the Trail was a title they both immediatelyagreed upon.This sculpture came together as a small clay model in an artinstitute classroom. It was a gaunt, downcast Indian and his pony,without hope, utterly defeated – literally and figuratively at theend of their trail. Johnny was the model and the main inspirationfor this statue. It was to become one of the most famoussculptures in the world. ...deleted... They were only vaguelyaware that he was an American Indian.Johnny Yellow Moon always preferred to keep a low profile. He never sought publicity for himself. He believed in staying in thebackground and not attracting attention.He lived to a normal old age. No one who knew him in his lateryears suspected that his face (as a much younger man of course),was on every 5c coin in the USA, or that his face and form wasindeed that of the forlorn Indian on the war pony at the “End ofthe Trail” – one of the most important icons in the WesternWorld.And now, dear reader, this tale is complete. It is the “End of theTrail” for us today anyway. We hope you have learned somevaluable lessons to apply in your own life. Many lessons here forthose belonging to minority or persecuted groups.Au revoir and Good Luck.40

Attachments

• How an American Indian I knew Became Rich and Famous.pdf
    182.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Nomad Capitalist Henderson seems to be capably doing what I used to do. If the guys in this list wrote reports I would sure like to read them. I will attach one of my old ones here. Pete
He’s a YouTuber and influencer - you know what people say about them these days. They’re as fake as Santa Claus. They give their worthless advice just to make money off you buying into it, that’s how they hook you. You just lost a star in my book.

Some formatting of your text would make it really easier to read all the stuff smi(&%
ChatGPT summary:

The writer shares their skepticism towards so-called experts in the offshore and tax-haven industry, criticizing them for lacking real-world experience and often providing misleading advice. The author contrasts this with their own extensive experience, having lived in numerous countries to gain firsthand knowledge, which they documented and shared with clients. They recall being one of the few who truly practiced what they preached, mentioning their old cohort, Harry D. Schultz, and another unnamed individual, both of whom had similar experiences. The writer also reflects on the evolution of their work, noting the decline of the original experts and acknowledging a contemporary, Nomad Capitalist Henderson, who continues in this vein. The writer shares an anecdote about an American Indian, Johnny Yellow Moon, whose life story is intertwined with themes of survival, cultural adaptation, and the loss of Native American heritage. Through Johnny’s journey, the narrative highlights resilience, the importance of firsthand experience, and the desire to be remembered in history.

Reactions: benbao and jafo
I spoke to the people behind the article linked above. The "FIV" is mainly branding so you can't go and do this yourself (searching FIV wont allow you do to much research), rather than an official program name. They charge US $20K for obtaining the residency, then they invest your US $75K in anything they want.

The basis for this visa is investing in Bataan Freeport. You can do it with a local lawyer much much cheaper. As the lawyer will control what you invest in, and given the general corruption in PH, I wouldn't touch this. Cashing out if you wish to leave later will be near impossible, and I bet the $75k is run down to near $0 within a few years by the lawyers getting kickbacks to invest in unprofitable ventures, making this program cost $95k in reality.

My preference, if I really wanted to live there, and if a tourist visa wasn't suitable for whatever reason, would be for for the SIRV program. It's the same $75K invested, but you can choose where - most people just invest in the general PH stock market. It's not gonna make you rich, but less likely to lose it all.

I spoke to the people behind the article linked above. The "FIV" is mainly branding so you can't go and do this yourself (searching FIV wont allow you do to much research), rather than an official program name. They charge US $20K for obtaining the residency, then they invest your US $75K in anything they want.

The basis for this visa is investing in Bataan Freeport. You can do it with a local lawyer much much cheaper. As the lawyer will control what you invest in, and given the general corruption in PH, I wouldn't touch this. Cashing out if you wish to leave later will be near impossible, and I bet the $75k is run down to near $0 within a few years by the lawyers getting kickbacks to invest in unprofitable ventures, making this program cost $95k in reality.

My preference, if I really wanted to live there, and if a tourist visa wasn't suitable for whatever reason, would be for for the SIRV program. It's the same $75K invested, but you can choose where - most people just invest in the general PH stock market. It's not gonna make you rich, but less likely to lose it all.
yes the sirv is preferable. Stock market can be ok and be profitable if one knows what to do.

Reactions: jafo and Houdini
He’s a YouTuber and influencer - you know what people say about them these days. They’re as fake as Santa Claus. They give their worthless advice just to make money off you buying into it, that’s how they hook you. You just lost a star in my book.
Re Henderson. You said "He’s a YouTuber and influencer - you know what people say about them these days. They’re as fake as Santa Claus. They give their worthless advice just to make money off you buying into it, that’s how they hook you. You just lost a star in my book."
I could care less what "people say about other people"... Some you tubers and influencers are pretty good And yes, much of what you get online is worthless BS. My favorable comment about Henerderson was based on only one thing.
A few years ago, Henderson recommended in his videos buying a property in Turkey under their program to get passports in a month by investing $250,000 in any Turkish real estate. He actually did it. Documented everything he did. Nobody can predict everything, but as it turned out anyone who did what he advised/& did, got a pretty good passport (for themselves & all family members too) at less than half of what it costs today, and they now own real estate worth about 4 times the value of what it cost then. Turning $250K into a million, and getting free passports is hardly what I'd call worthless advice. In addition, you didn't have to pay 2c for Henderson's advice on Turkish Citizenship, It was all there in his blog. I never met the guy, but from seeing his other videos, it is clear that he actually does stuff, and accurately documents everything including his (very few) blunders. Of course, he charges for holding the hands of people who don't want to make mistakes. IMO it is the gloom & doom guys to avoid. They are always predicting the end of the world and the collapse of the economy but they say " you can make money if you buy my report."
In my own case, people who paid $20,000 for my unlimited lifetime consulting I usually got them into deals and opportunities that made them much, much more than $20K paid me. In some cases, they also avoided jail, exorbitant alimony & many other personal disasters. As a consultant you need financially successful clients, not penny pinchers or starving artists.
In 65 years with hundreds of clients, I had only one unhappy customer. He never paid me anything but vented on this website. Needless to say, no one can always please everyone. Even saints have enemies and are badmouthed. Had he paid me, I'd have gladly given him a refund. My main goal as a consultant was to solve their problems & put a SMILE on the face of everybody I deal with.
Re: Formatting the story of the American Indian who made it big -- I copied & attached a scan. It was well formatted but for reasons unknown, the email app mucked it up. I will try to attach it as a file again. Did it come through? I think you need to "save file" then "open & read." Let me know if the formatting was OK.

Really? you can do that with a tourist ACR and you don't have to do any tax declaration? or you used the passport?
I have had decent experiences with Chinese-owned Pilipino banks. For one thing, they don't mind accepting cash. If recommended or introduced by an existing customer, they are pretty liberal on KYC (Know your Customer) stuff . What most people don't know (another secret coming up!) Bank Secrecy (similar laws to OLD Switzerland) is the norm in the Philippines.

To get the tax ID card, I believe you have to show evidence of an address, and a passport. That's all.

I imagine the cash given to the worker/fixer was a more important requirement than the tourist ACR.
PS- The use of Fixers was made strictly illegal under the anti-corruption Duterte Administration. Not sure if they are back to the old fixer system now.

Attachments

• How an American Indian I knew Became Rich and Famous.pdf
    182.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
You can highlight the text you want to reply to and release the marker, then a small button will appear: quote | reply – use them. And use some formatting when writing long texts. It’s really exhausting to read.

1725303397989.png