Our valued sponsor

New Moderator Features for Mentor Group Lifetime users and Promotional Threads!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Elite Member
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
New features added to Mentor Group lifetime members and users who have purchased a promotional thread - It is now possible to be a moderator for your own thread. The following features are now available:
  • Edit post
  • Edit thread
  • Delete a post from other users
  • Edit tags
  • View moderator edits
  • Move a thread
  • Lock a thread
We hope these features make it easier for you with these privileges to keep your threads updated and valid, while also providing you with an even better experience on OffshoreCorpTalk.

Wouldn't this be abused? Deleting negative reviews and such?

Have to agree with you on that part. I can literally see the abuse of that function as I type.

No why? you can only do that with your own thread, you can't do that in other threads.

If you have a promotional sales thread here you can get any post deleted anyway, so there is no difference.

And if you have been scammed or have something else negative to post about, you have the forums for that and can post there. Users posting trash without evidence are anyway not tolerated in sales threads.

My bad I missed the "promotional thread" part. So this only applies to threads they create marked as promotion and not any thread they create outside this? If so then fair enough and makes sense. I guess if people find something wrong they can create a thread in potential scam section highlighting the issue.

Reactions: JohnLocke
My bad I missed the "promotional thread" part. So this only applies to threads they create marked as promotion and not any thread they create outside this?
That's how it works thu&¤#

My bad I missed the "promotional thread" part. So this only applies to threads they create marked as promotion and not any thread they create outside this? If so then fair enough and makes sense.
If it makes you feel any better, I also missed that. ;) Sounds completely fine for a paid promotional thread.