Our valued sponsor

My New 0% tax Setup in Qatar

Hello guys, I would like to share you my new setup to avoid tax.

Living in Qatar, obtain resident visa with 200k usd investment, like 1 bed apartment with great view.
US LLC Delaware —> Stripe
EMI —> Revolut Business
Personal account in Qatar

Living in Qatar at least 7 months (October - May)

PE in Qatar = 0% tax
No US Clients
0% CIT
0% income tax

What do you think ?
You've come up with a really solid plan. It's so refreshing to see someone actually think through what they want and the options available. I'm impressed. Plus, it’s a pretty smart way to avoid paying taxes.

In free zone it’s still 0%.
I have reasonable doubt that this would apply to him. But if he is planning to open a production facility in Qatar, he could definitely apply:

Emerging technologies
We are focusing our efforts to attract and build clusters in emerging technologies including AI, data analytics, cloud computing, cybersecurity, IoT, robotics, advanced mobility, clean technology, drones, VR/AR and e-commerce.

Logistics & trading
We offer a globally-interconnected air and sea logistics and trade hub that deploys advanced business enabling solutions to host global logistics players and industries including distribution and fulfillment centers, re-export, e-commerce, and high-value products.

Marsa Maritime
Marsa has been designed to be a fully integrated maritime industry and leisure ecosystem, fitted with state-of-the-art boat lifting technologies and home to a comprehensive portfolio of maritime service providers.

Industrial & consumer
We provide a competitive platform for international and local industrial companies to set up production facilities and provide industrial services, utilizing Qatar as a base to serve the region across attractive market segments including advanced textiles and engineered materials.