Our valued sponsor

Money making advice

Stop buying and selling these backlinks on/from fiverr etc.. Because they will inflate your domain authority on Ahref, Semrush doesn't mean they will benefit you in ranking other than some short-term results .
You will just get punished actively/passively.
You really think google can't detect that crap ?
View attachment 7937
https://patents.google.com/patent/US7533092B2/en
https://patents.google.com/patent/US8577893B1/en
https://patents.google.com/patent/US7603345B2/
Who said anything about Fiverr? It wasn't even mentioned.
If you pay anybody for any Google optimisation, you can be sure that one day, Google will punish you hard time.

Guys, listen to @aniglo22 and follow his advice. SEO optmisation is the pest and completely useless. They want real websites from people. Use your brain and make something that looks good and is technically good. Text is text. Javascript is as little as possible and purely optional etc.
How do you expect to rank for a competitive phrase with zero link building? It doesn't matter if your website is good and technically sound, it will never get any traffic.

How do you expect to rank for a competitive phrase with zero link building? It doesn't matter if your website is good and technically sound, it will never get any traffic.
All our shops rank top. We never promote links, never pay anybody nor write people to link to us for free. If your produts are good, you will come up high. Trust me. Google is smarter than you.

learn a skill in-demand and sell your services, for example on website like fiverr (difficult to compete with people from countries like bangladesh though), ecommerce (requires an investment 25-50k eur id say) , no such thing as easy money, don't believe any gurus ! no one will share any easy money trick with you, you need to figure out yourself and don't buy overpriced courses from online gurus they all are nasty liars

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
All our shops rank top. We never promote links, never pay anybody nor write people to link to us for free. If your produts are good, you will come up high. Trust me. Google is smarter than you.
I don't want to go too far off topic but this simply isn't true in most niches.

I don't expect you to share your own URL if you don't want to, but how about showing me an example of a competitive search term where the top results aren't winning on the quality of links either because they're a large brand (domain authority) or have actively built lots of links?

Why do you think Forbes is ranking so well for terms it has absolutely zero credibility for? "best pet insurance"

Ok, you kinda ignored my comment. Do you have an example of a competitive SERP where no link building has been done? Nor is it dominated by only brands.
I can only speak of my own stuff. I am sure I have not paid anybody there. For all other pages, how can I tell what they paid? Now, that all Danish tax guys are reading here, I probably won't post any links to my pages. I hope you understand. But I checked all of them, all in the niche and all showing up top on the keywords I want.

I can only speak of my own stuff. I am sure I have not paid anybody there. For all other pages, how can I tell what they paid? Now, that all Danish tax guys are reading here, I probably won't post any links to my pages. I hope you understand. But I checked all of them, all in the niche and all showing up top on the keywords I want.
I am not expecting you to share your own websites...

Just an example of a competitive search term where the sites ranking are doing so because "their products are good" and Google has decided to rank them top on that basis...

I can't find many such examples, you either have to have a product / content that attracts links naturally. Or you need to actively build them. Or both. Good luck naturally attracting them for "best guarantor loan"

What you said is wrong. It might be applicable to uncompetitive keywords or ones otherwise undiscovered. So if you're the only .dk website selling blue widgets and you can only get them in a handful of places, of course you'll rank.