Our valued sponsor

Looking for non-CMRA virtual address

It's not flagged but it's a bit of an infamous joke nowadays because this is the most used registered agent address in the country (only costs $25 per year).

Might be a bit better than CMRA addresses but it is associated with many bad (even criminal) or super-cheap businesses.

I guess that as others say, as long as it's not a CMRA, the address won't really matter because you are not based there nevertheless. So you can shoot your shot with any non-CMRA virtual agent and neobanks, or flying to the US and visiting physical banks. Otherwise, you'll probably spend hundreds on a virtual office with a lease agreement and it might not help.
Makes a lot of sense.

I read a lot that opening a real physical bank account worked for some people. It's exactly like you said, it's like a hit or miss.

Even the lease agreement can be denied.

I found a few cheap virtual offices that appear at the time being to be non-cmra. However, I'm wondering do they change those addresses or add new ones ocassionaly?

Because if it's been around for many years, many people would have used in many services, so if i try to sign up for the same service it might be flagged already.

I opened bank of america account with very well known and blatant registered agent address
@12345, you (or someone with a PoA from you) went to a bank branch in person, correct?

I found a few cheap virtual offices that appear at the time being to be non-cmra. However, I'm wondering do they change those addresses or add new ones ocassionaly?

Because if it's been around for many years, many people would have used in many services, so if i try to sign up for the same service it might be flagged already.
Do not underestimate the databases that bank monkeys are working with. And more importantly, it is possible that some small virtual office provider from the middle of nowhere is not well-known, generally, to be a virtual office provider – if not registered with USPS as CMRA; but you are talking about WY here. This is such a state where almost everyone knows everyone ;) – seriously, look at the population numbers there.

This link leads to a private page, so not much usable in general, nevertheless
1) The list referenced is quite known, you can find it attached here (Non-CMRA_virtual_mailboxes_in_the_US.pdf).
2) More importantly, all the addresses there belong to one company, Anytime Mailbox https://www.anytimemailbox.com/, which is really known to be a virtual office provider :) The fact that they have not registered these addresses with USPS as CMRA changes nothing.

Again: If a bank or an EMI wants you (it is not a rule) to have a real office as the operating address, no virtual office space will solve your situation. Period.

But after more digging, I found something totally different, this is an actual physical business address that can provide you with utility bills, and can actually provide you with lease agreements.

Of course it's on the premium priced, but do you think this will also be rejected by banks?

https://www.virtualpostmail.com/pricing/trulease/
See above – and check the prices on the real estate market in WY. I guess (have not checked) that renting a room or a doghouse in the middle of nowhere will not cost you more than 500/month, on the contrary; while making you perfectly safe ;)

Attachments

Reactions: ilke
Yes account opened in person @Forester
In such a case, there was no suprise :)
Thanks for the confirmation.

I called many US banks and were always told that it's not possible to open bank account remotely for non-us citizen because of regulations. So I doubt it's possible unless it's big volume company or something
Exactly, it is really difficult. Some introducer can arrange something, as e.g. @yngmind or James Baker – but see its history...

Reactions: yngmind