Our valued sponsor

Looking for IT job opportunity in sales of Cloud and Infrastructure services

I'd like to try my husband's luck here with job offers from the community of this forum. We stay in Finland. My husband has recently earned a Master's degree from a prestigious UK university to position himself for executive roles in the IT industry. With over 20 years of experience, his recent work has involved sales of Cloud and Infrastructure services, and he has completed Azure Fundamentals and AWS Sales Practitioner certifications. Despite his extensive experience and qualifications, he is struggling to find a suitable executive position, particularly with OEMs like Microsoft, Google, AWS or any other MNC's. We are EU residents and open to relocating for better opportunities. He has been actively applying through LinkedIn but hasn't had much luck so far. We would greatly appreciate any advice on how he can improve his chances of securing a position with leading MNCs. Suggestions on effective networking strategies and specialized job boards or recruitment agencies that cater to senior IT roles would be immensely valuable. Thank you in advance for your help!

Last edited:
Senior positions like that are often filled by recruiters. It sounds like you might be new or new-ish to the European job market. In that case, your husband might not be known by the recruiters yet and he can try registering his CV with those recruitment companies. Look into who the major executive recruitment (not just regular recruitment) are in your area. Robert Walters, Page Executive, Hays, and so on.

Senior positions like that are often filled by recruiters. It sounds like you might be new or new-ish to the European job market. In that case, your husband might not be known by the recruiters yet and he can try registering his CV with those recruitment companies. Look into who the major executive recruitment (not just regular recruitment) are in your area. Robert Walters, Page Executive, Hays, and so on.
thank u for your response. we haven't gone to that path yet, but surely would look into it. we have been actively searching on LinkedIn. Thanks once again :)