Our valued sponsor

Looking for an Asian region partner in the futures trading business

monosized

Offshore Agent
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I'm looking for an Asian region partner who will run the house for futures trading exchange.
You'll get your cut from your client's losses and I'll provide the trading platform.
No real exchange is involved.

DM me If you're interested.

So like a fraud ?
Nope, we don't scam/fraud the customers. We offer services that give them the illusion that they're trading futures, but it's technically gaming based on trading signals. —cash in and out based on their earnings, so it's house.

What are the terms for clients?
So-called futures traders, but small-time fish. We offer very low initial/margin requirements for trading contracts since real exchange requirements are very high so everyone can enjoy their trading :)

Last edited:
Something like The Most Innovative Trading Platform ? I remember most of these types operated under gambling licenses for a time , but now they got licenses from Mwali .
Those kinds of products are just predicting up and down based on signals but we aim to give a similar experience that small fish traders would want, e.g.) Placing limit orders, MIT, margin calls, etc.

Thanks!

So like a fraud ?
I'm impressed how you always spot the fraud.
Nope, we don't scam/fraud the customers. We offer services that give them the illusion that they're trading futures, but it's technically gaming based on trading signals. —cash in and out based on their earnings, so it's house.
why illusion? they don't trade really but lose real money ?