Our valued sponsor

List of Residencies obtainable without living in the country?

nah be a tourist, no need to buy a house and buy a car which no one cares.
Live off savings, no problemo.
Thanks but that’s not me. I like to have a property it makes me much more relaxed. Might be stupid but that’s just how my brain works.

Especially now after being so sick. I have a family to care about - I just feel more relaxed to know no rent has to be paid in case anything happens

Reactions: jafo and vehzag
Thanks but that’s not me. I like to have a property it makes me much more relaxed. Might be stupid but that’s just how my brain works.

Especially now after being so sick. I have a family to care about - I just feel more relaxed to know no rent has to be paid in case anything happens
It really makes very little sense to live in the house you own. If makes you immobile and more likely to invest in a house with less than average ROI. Better buy something you can rent at profit with high possibility of value gain and live where ever you just want to live.

Reactions: JackAlabama
It really makes very little sense to live in the house you own. If makes you immobile and more likely to invest in a house with less than average ROI. Better buy something you can rent at profit with high possibility of value gain and live where ever you just want to live.
I get your point, if renting out works out as on paper it’s the better deal. I were in this position already.

Not a big fan of it anymore - but again - just my position - really appreciate your opinions :)

Reactions: jafo
So the palau ID can be used where and for what?? an article stated its black listed by the EU but not by the US.
I was looking into paraguay but it seems rules are changing as well making it more difficult to apply and also to keep 2 passports. why delete EU pasport for paraguay one?

So the palau ID can be used where and for what?? an article stated its black listed by the EU but not by the US.
I was looking into paraguay but it seems rules are changing as well making it more difficult to apply and also to keep 2 passports. why delete EU pasport for paraguay one?
According to what my friend says (he is a Russian passport holder) it helps in some places to pass Kyc
Some emis and exchanges

Andorra is perfect for that, if you have EEA passport.
You can look at Passive investment program. You are not required to stay in country to retain residence. If you stay less than 180 days you pay 0% income tax.
It's not blacklisted unlike UAE for example. So less problems having bank accounts
However, Andorra is expensive option

Cheap option - Republic of Palau residence: rns.id - Web 3.0 Digital ID
how much for a Andorra residency, do you know that ?