Our valued sponsor

How is Currenxie now and do it works with Wise?

Not at all. If I recall well, Currenxie uses a concept of beneficiaries. I.e., if you want to send money to some subject, you must introduce them as a beneficiary – it means to enter their payment information to the system. After having a (new) beneficiary, you can send them some amount just by a few clicks.
like in any other online banking not complicated?

The last time I logged in to currenxies account it looks like some 2000 website building. But I haven't used them for years.

like in any other online banking not complicated?
In my deep opinion, really easy.

Good to know, I have opened an account with them some time ago but never used it since there online banking looks amateur.

Can you please define your concept of "amateur" when it comes to Currenxie?
:) Yes. I can imagine well that for someone the Currenxie banking interface is not satisfactory as this is completely individual; but if you, @mytoofood, share what you consider wrong there, it will be appreciated. (I am in no way related to Currenxie just wondering, as a person interested in UI experiences...)

Reactions: diatessaron
How much money do you guys hold with currenxie ?
Sorry I have somehow overlooked this :(
1) Currenxie is not a deposit institution. If you just hold there some cash and do not do any transactions for a remarkable time (a year or so), they will even complain (very politely – I witnessed it).
2) With a certain company, I had constantly low 6 figures there (as it was necessary for the business) and I was sleeping perfectly well.

Although I would have preferred if they could issue a prepaid card to me so I could use the funds easily (based in EU).
Yes, unfortunately; they issue cards to HK companies only.