Our valued sponsor

Question High Risk Merchant Account at HighRiskPay.com information please?

you are still satisfied with them ?
Yes, it's going really well. Payouts come quickly and directly into our Wise account without any problems. Additionally, their support is ultra-fast to help and respond if anything comes up.

If you have a US LLC and can get an account with them, it is worth pursuing.

Reactions: diro and alain
Yes, it's going really well. Payouts come quickly and directly into our Wise account without any problems. Additionally, their support is ultra-fast to help and respond if anything comes up.

If you have a US LLC and can get an account with them, it is worth pursuing.
I wouldl ike to learn about your setup, only US LLC with EIN is sufficient or did you do more?

You very much need to look at your business case overall! Is your website compliant, what products or services you are selling and where is your company setup, do you have processing history and how about substance in your company? All these and more you need to look at.

Sometimes you may get a little more information from the processor if you ask nicely.

Reactions: JohnLocke and jorge
I opened a ticket with them and asked for more information about why they refuse my business. Do you know of a payment processor that is easy to work with?
Depending on where you live and what you want to sell, paddle.com offers payment processing for digital products - I have been with them for many years, no major problems.
You could also try 2checkout.com - but they're trigger happy - notorious for closing accounts without any reason or any notice.
You should always have a backup with any payment processor.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I wasn't aware that Paddle was so willing to take risks.

How is their support if you write to them, do they respond? Do they accept companies from the EU, or does it have to be from the USA?

I wasn't aware that Paddle was so willing to take risks.

How is their support if you write to them, do they respond? Do they accept companies from the EU, or does it have to be from the USA?
I've been with them a long time - this probably helps accept the higher ticket. And, of course, it probably depends on what you are selling - how risky it looks to them.
Support always responds - sometimes fast, sometimes a bit slow, but not bad compared to many others.

From their website:

Which countries are supported by Paddle?
Paddle works with software businesses anywhere in the world with the exception of the unsupported countries listed below.

In accordance with international sanctions regulations, as well as the policies of our banking and payments partners, including various anti-money laundering regulations, Paddle is unable to support suppliers operating from the below countries. Paddle will also block purchases and downloads to buyers located within specific unsupported regions/countries.
Unsupported Countries
  • Afghanistan
  • Belarus*
  • Burma (Myanmar)
  • Central African Republic
  • Cuba
  • Crimea (Region of Ukraine)*
  • Democratic Republic of Congo
  • Donetsk (Region of Ukraine)*
  • Haiti
  • Iran
  • Kherson (Region of Ukraine)*
  • Libya
  • Luhansk (Region of Ukraine)*
  • Mali
  • Nicaragua
  • North Korea
  • Russia*
  • Somalia
  • South Sudan
  • Sudan
  • Syria
  • Venezuela
  • Yemen
  • Zaporizhzhia (Region of Ukraine)*
  • Zimbabwe
This list is subject to change. Our team may from time to time request further information before processing an order or releasing a payment from any location or jurisdiction for risk and compliance purposes.

Reactions: erni
Regarding paddle.com - I should have mentioned that their payout schedule can be a drawback.
They pay all sales for the current month on the 15th of the next month.
So, if you make a sale on 1 July , you will wait until 15 August for your payment to be sent - 6 weeks.
If you make a sale on 31 July, you will also wait until 15 August for your payment to be sent - but it's only 2 weeks.
But either way, it's longer that PayPal or Stripe, and some other processors.
When you have established a good account with them, low chargebacks/refunds, etc - you can apply to receive bi-monthly payments, but they're less inclined to do this with high ticket items.

Reactions: clemens