Our valued sponsor

Question High Risk Merchant Account at HighRiskPay.com information please?

Kim-OTC

OCT - AUTHOR
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Jul 25, 2023
Visit site
Many small businesses in certain sectors struggle to find payment processors that could work with them. Some of these sectors include gambling, cryptocurrencies, pharmaceuticals, adult services, magazines or travel agencies, just to name a few.

Fortunately, there are options out there. If you think about it, why wouldn’t you be allowed to try your entrepreneurship luck? All in all, this is another conversation. When it comes to high risk payment processors, HighRiskPay.com has become an interesting option lately.

Let’s find out why and what you can expect from such a high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com.

Main features of HighRiskPay.com​

Highriskpay.png

HighRiskPay.com offers a full range of services for merchant accounts.

Main features and services​

Gateways are among the top services offered by the company, but business owners can also order card reading and processing terminals on site. Mobile payments are also accepted, which is a serious plus, not to mention support for e-commerce businesses.

Apart from supporting a wide variety of business sectors considered high risk, HighRiskPay.com can also be easily integrated into other platforms, such as Shopify, WordPress, Wix, PrestaShop, Magento, BigCommerce or OpenCart.

According to Ace Web Experts, chargebacks are also supported, as well as support with surcharging or fraud reports.

All these services are conducted using the company’s processing equipment, rather than over third parties, so data seems to be well protected.

Terminal, mobile and online payments are accepted altogether over a high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com.

What makes the high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com so popular​

What makes HighRiskPay.com stand out is the fact that it has an incredibly high approval rate. In fact, the official website claims you can apply today and get to business by tomorrow. While difficult to verify, the approval rate is advertised to be at 99%.

One more standout feature is the user experience. The platform’s design and functionality make it easy for users to manage their accounts, access customer support, and stay informed about their transactions.

In terms of fees and charges, HighRiskPay.com has no fees for applications or setups, which is a plus compared to other companies charging unnecessary fees. There are, of course, monthly and processing fees.

There are no contracts either, while bad credit companies are also accepted.

Pros
  • High approval rates
  • Accepts businesses with bad credit
  • Next day funding for approved businesses
  • Multiple software integrations
  • Supports companies from numerous business sectors
Cons
  • Monthly fees are slightly more expensive than for other similar companies
  • Approval requirements are strict

How much do high risk merchant accounts cost?​

Fees and rates associated with a high risk merchant account will vary from one provider to another. Moreover, the same provider is likely to offer different quotes to different businesses, depending on their industries, monthly income, software integrations and so on.

Some vendors display their fees online. Others will give you a customized quote upon request, so feel free to ask upfront before comparing.

Alternatives to the high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com​

While HighRiskPay.com seems like an excellent option for a wide variety of businesses, the truth is it’s not the only option out there. Let’s go through a few other alternatives that may (or may not) cater for your business better.

PaymentCloud​

Paymentcloud.png

PaymentCloud is easy to use and doesn’t require any experience whatsoever. It has good customer service and can accept cards, cryptocurrencies, mobile or online payments, POS payments and so on. The processor is suitable for both small and middle-sized businesses.

It supports more high risk industries, from dating to credit repair companies. The higher the volume, the better the service becomes.

Pros
  • Great customer service
  • Many software integrations
  • Inexpensive card processing
Cons
  • Fees are individualized and not given out generally

Durango merchant services

durango merchant services.png

Durango merchant services has specialized in high risk business sectors, helping companies in debt services, fortune telling, online electronics or MLM, just to name a few. The processor accepts more fiat currencies, but also takes cryptocurrencies, echecks and ACH.

Durango has gained a reputation after taking over potential customers rejected by other high risk payment processors.

Pros
  • Risk is not an issue for Durango
  • Fraud protection solutions
  • Good cryptocurrency processing
Cons
  • Fees are only given out when you ask for a quote

Soar Payments​

Soar Payments.png

Soar Payments is also specialized in high risk industries, anything from antiques and fantasy sports to pet products and sports betting. It allows getting paid by ACH, but also cards and echecks. However, it does have some restrictions, so some high risk industries aren’t accepted.

For instance, adult, cryptocurrency or pharmaceutical industries are rejected upfront, yet the list is longer than that. Bad credit companies are also rejected, as well as those listed on MATCH.

Pros
  • Instant quotes
  • Solid customer service
  • Good prices, among the lowest in the industry
Cons
  • Mainly aimed at businesses in the USA, yet it accepts international customers too.

Host Merchant Services​

Host Merchant Services.png

Based on Forbes, Host Merchant Services can provide a good alternative to the high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com, yet the company partners up with Electronic Merchant Services to offer various services. You can take payments in person, online, through a mobile POS, by ACH or cards.

The processor is a good choice for middle sized businesses. It also advertises to accept anything on the fine line between legal and illegal.

Pros
  • Works with most industries
  • No monthly fees
  • Excellent customer service
Cons
  • New business with no reputation will have higher rates

SMB Global​

SMB Global.png

SMB Global offers access to a complete account, similar to the high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com. ACH, echecks and cards are accepted altogether, mainly by partnering up with more international banks to provide the best rates for customers.

SMB Global lets customers choose between two different payment gateway alternatives. Some companies can get free EMV terminals or even mobile readers.

Pros
  • Good rates for international payments
  • Accepts companies with bad credit
  • Multiple software integrations
Cons
  • Some free terminals for certain businesses, but there are no requirements mentioned on the official website

National Processing​

National Processing.png

National Processing takes on businesses with bad credit, as well as businesses with no credit. It has a few fraud prevention tools in place, not to mention chargeback management. Unlike the high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com, this one is associated with a dedicated account manager.

Prices are given out upfront, without having to get a quote. Besides, no long-term contracts are required.

Pros
  • No termination fees
  • 24/7 customer support
  • Some businesses may qualify for free terminals
Cons
  • Fees can be quite high proportionally if you don’t process enough payments

Payline​

Payline.png

No matter how high risk an industry is, anyone can get a free trial of up to a month with Payline. You can try it out before deciding whether or not it’s worth it. Once an application is accepted, it has its own customized plan.

Like the high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com, Payline also claims to have a 99% approval rate.

Pros
  • Free trial
  • No PCI compliance fees
  • No long contracts
Cons
  • Very specific and different fees for each particular service

eMerchantBroker​

eMerchantBroker.png

eMerchantBroker isn’t always listed among the best high risk payment processors, but it offers a decent alternative to the high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com. Around since 2011, the processor offers services like chargeback, gateways and software integration.

The company is very well rated and has a good reputation. For instance, it has a solid A+ rating with the BBB.

Pros
  • Everything done in-house
  • Proprietary tools
  • Highly useful tech support
Cons
  • Fees, rates, terms and contracts are given when you seek a quote

Why would I need a merchant account?​

A merchant account is needed if you want to process card payments, whether debit or credit. You won’t need one if you operate in person and take cash only, but other payments will require a processor for these transfers.

The payment processor is, therefore, a necessary intermediary between your customers and yourself, or better said, between bank accounts.

What do I need for my application to be successful?​

According to Stax Payments, each provider has their own rules, terms and conditions. In terms of paperwork required, you’ll need your bank information, as well as possible licenses you may need for the industry, PCI compliance and some financial statements to prove the income.

If unsure, double check with the vendor you pick.

Bottom line, a high risk merchant account at HighRiskPay.com is a pretty solid option, offering access to numerous solutions, integrations and decent fees. The high approval rate is clearly a priority for many, while the reputation and transparent pricing add to its profile.

What are your experiences with high-risk payment processors like HighRiskPay.com? Share your thoughts with us in comments.

Last edited:
Never used them, rest assured I will go and check them out right now to see how I may possibly make use of them.

Will return once I know more.

You may also check this guide:

Reactions: Martin Everson
I would not in a million years trust these people with any personal information. And looks like a scam.

EDIT:

Confirmed a scam:

why don't you use them? if you want I can run some test transactions for you dead:-!
I have an approved accont with tme, they are reselling but account is live but don't use it.

If I had to choose between this payment processor for my high risk business and the mentor group 's resource db's payment processors I would prefer the latter

There are at least 4 - 5 good payment processors there which take on what most companies would refuse to take. Beside that some of them are large payment companies which have been in business. I doubt the mentioned company in the OP is very big.

I’m still looking for a reliable processor for my nutra shop :(
Payofix works decently well but no 3d secure
curious why do you want 3dS if they allow you to don't use it?

I hope you guys stick to the mentor group gold and not posting it here!!
please open a thread inside there, I'm right now in touch with a possible provider, not sure if he is for real. Will anyway post it inside there, maybe an article come out of it ;)

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
I have been looking for a new high risk payment processor for my business. I've been doing that for a few months now.

All fine, now I have fallen over this payment processor for high risk business. They have approved my application in a relatively short time. It also looks like there are existing plugins for my wordpress. But I'm having a little trouble figuring out how good they are!

Payouts, holdback and processing rate are all equally acceptable, but does anyone know them here? as I said, I have to use them as a high risk payment processor and for that reason can't afford to lose my money or my business.

I can't find any negative reviews on this processor. For me it looks like a valid option for my next website project.

Reactions: bonox