Our valued sponsor

GBH Coriolis Bank

Any chance to get acquainted with a lawyer who will be able to build a case against GBH Coriolis Bank? Our 2 partners were lucky enough to open accounts in this so-called bank. Any advice will be appreciated.
Have your partners already lost their money? How much? Or they have just opened the accounts but not have used them?

One partner has its money frozen, in fact, about 100K$. About a month ago, they created an order for payment, and the money is still "hanging" on the Coriolis account. The client manager does not respond to any messages. Other two partners have a similar situation, only the frozen amount of money is less.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
One partner has its money frozen, in fact, about 100K$. About a month ago, they created an order for payment, and the money is still "hanging" on the Coriolis account. The client manager does not respond to any messages. Other two partners have a similar situation, only the frozen amount of money is less.
Aash. This is really a trouble. And in this jurisdiction... To be honest, I've never encountered such a situation (as I am doing my best to prevent it), so no plausible idea at this moment... @jafo, @Sols, @JohnnyDoe – any possible inspiration?

Aash. This is really a trouble. And in this jurisdiction... To be honest, I've never encountered such a situation (as I am doing my best to prevent it), so no plausible idea at this moment... @jafo, @Sols, @JohnnyDoe – any possible inspiration?
The money is not in the Comoros. It will be sitting in a Visegrad 4 country. Or it will already have been withdrawn by the scheme operator, who is also a relatively active member of this forum, uses solely lowercase letters and has very broken English (maybe some will know who I am referencing). If the funds are still in the original location, they will be, by the highest chance, in a local branch of Erste Bank or Raiffeisen Bank.

I have helped one client uncover how the funds were laundered through these V4 banks, so far not able to get them back. But I could at least discuss the situation with @Bellchina if he/she is interested in such.

• Wow
The money is not in the Comoros. It will be sitting in a Visegrad 4 country. Or it will already have been withdrawn by the scheme operator, who is also a relatively active member of this forum, uses solely lowercase letters and has very broken English (maybe some will know who I am referencing). If the funds are still in the original location, they will be, by the highest chance, in a local branch of Erste Bank or Raiffeisen Bank.

I have helped one client uncover how the funds were laundered through these V4 banks, so far not able to get them back. But I could at least discuss the situation with @Bellchina if he/she is interested in such.
@ilke, this is really of a serious concern. I'll probably get to you later.

Reactions: jafo and ilke

#Bingo! This!
I suspected this, too, so I stayed away.
I use Obsidian for trusted, distrusted, and too-damn-hard-for-my little-brain information purveyors. "That" guy fast-tracked into the distrusted column so fast, it was like magic! ca#"!

PS. Next time, though, hit @Forester or @Sols up in the DM ... so they can keep an eye on "the suspect." I have a hard time handling purchasing requests and incoming crypto payments. Imagine the amount of work it takes to moderate a site like this.damn_( It's akin to playing dodgeball against 300 major league baseball pitchers pitching simultaneously! F*ck that! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Forester
PS. Next time, though, hit @Forester or @Sols up in the DM ... so they can keep an eye on "the suspect." I have a hard time handling purchasing requests and incoming crypto payments. Imagine the amount of work it takes to moderate a site like this.damn_( It's akin to playing dodgeball against 300 major league baseball pitchers pitching simultaneously! F*ck that! :oops:
Of course, it's a very difficult to moderate such a large forum, especially while relatively high-stakes and complex legal dealings take place here.

If either of the moderators want to know more about this topic and my "investigative journalism" on this group of fraud companies, I'm available to talk in the DMs :) I didn't want to particularly bother anybody or send unrequested messages

• Love
Reactions: jafo and Forester
I didn't want to particularly bother anybody or send unrequested messages
In such and similar cases, anybody is encouraged to contact moderators by PM or by reporting an user or a post.

@ilke, a PM has just been sent to you.

• Love
Reactions: alley and jafo

@ilke, this is really of a serious concern. I'll probably get to you later.

In such and similar cases, anybody is encouraged to contact moderators by PM or by reporting an user or a post.

@ilke, a PM has just been sent to you.
Just as a public announcement:
As a supporting or even participation in any scam scheme is strongly against the forum rules – a scam is both illegal and unfair – appropriate measures have been taken.

• Love
Reactions: alley and jafo
Guys please if making allegations please use correct section of forum and make clear it is "allegations" in the scam section. Your apparent good deeds may end up causing more harm than good when your attacking multiple parties including the forum itself. I have deleted an inappropriate post attacking the forum itself. So as always think before you post, post in correct section of forum and provide evidence if asked.

For potential scams below is correct section to post in...thx.

Reactions: jafo and alley
I would stay away from them.
1. They are not properly licensed
2. They spammed every person in our company asking to refer clients.
3. Their fees are extremely high and the team is unprofessional

Its only my opinion, every person should conduct his own research and make decisions based on their findings and analysis.
Your opinion counts! A bank spamming people and companies to hell (received their spam too) is not a bank you want to relay on. Stay away, the licensing is weird and in my opinion not valid for my money.

Reactions: Forester and jafo