Our valued sponsor

Exploring the Offshore Potential of Sri Lanka: An Introduction

Greetings OffshoreCorpTalk community,
My name is Fardreamed, and I'm excited to delve into discussions surrounding the offshore potential of Sri Lanka.

As a resident of this beautiful country, I've noticed a lack of dialogue regarding its suitability for offshore corporations, residential visas, and tax advantages.

Despite past economic challenges, Sri Lanka offers a wealth of opportunities that often go unnoticed. Over the years, I've witnessed a growing influx of digital nomads, businesses, and tourists taking advantage of the relaxed regulatory environment here.

However, amidst the rumors and misconceptions, I believe it's time to shed light on the true potential of this hidden gem.

Contrary to popular belief, establishing a foreign-owned business, obtaining residency without hefty investments, securing bank accounts, and enjoying low-income tax rates are not only feasible but also relatively cheap to obtain if you know how..

I'm eager to share my insights, dispel myths, and connect with like-minded individuals who are interested in exploring the untapped potential of Sri Lanka's offshore landscape.

Looking forward to engaging discussions and fruitful exchanges.

Best regards,

Fardreamed
Sorry if I missed this part, but did you relocate to Sri Lanka and if so from which country?

What is the purpose of having a company there with which no one want to do business at least European companies would be suspicious I believe if doing business.

Sorry if I missed this part, but did you relocate to Sri Lanka and if so from which country?
EU

What is the purpose of having a company there with which no one want to do business at least European companies would be suspicious I believe if doing business.
The country is not that bad. Did you know that many textile products sold in Europe are made in Sri Lanka? Many shoes are produced in China, then shipped to Sri Lanka just to glue the soles on. There also is a solid base of web design services being sold to Europe.

Reactions: jafo