Our valued sponsor

Exploring Low Risk Investment Options Without Bank KYC Requirements?

Them selling at local highs is not a pump and dump move. And yes, other cryptos have a higher return but none of those are ETH and none of those have the potential of ETH.
eth foundation def takes the eth hodlers for a ride, as being stated in the video. They would do otherwise if they were charity, but no, clearly are out to enrich themselves (like any other foundation in crypto).

eth has no real potential / edge or whatever one wanna call it against solana or whatever other chains claim to be decentralized, free of insider games, etc etc.
eth looks like its gonna be the myspace.

Whats not good at all is the constant pivot from one thing to the next: internet computer, ico, defi, now ultrasound money doesnt stick either. Whats the next one?

Its a startup looking for its use case.

Can be a good trade in the short term for alt-season, but again one can find a few other good trades too.

Id bet its not polkadot either which just came out to basically squander a few millis without gaining any traction this year.

Last edited:
eth foundation def takes the eth hodlers for a ride, as being stated in the video. They would do otherwise if they were charity, but no, clearly are out to enrich themselves (like any other foundation in crypto).

eth has no real potential / edge or whatever one wanna call it against solana or whatever other chains claim to be decentralized, free of insider games, etc etc.
eth looks like its gonna be the myspace.

Whats not good at all is the constant pivot from one thing to the next: internet computer, ico, defi, now ultrasound money doesnt stick either. Whats the next one?

Its a startup looking for its use case.

Can be a good trade in the short term for alt-season, but again one can find a few other good trades too.

Id bet its not polkadot either which just came out to basically squander a few millis without gaining any traction this year.
ETH is the reason why most tokens exist. ETH is the edge.

No edge against Solana? When was the last time ETH's network went down for hours? Which other token is on the brink of ETF approval? Do you want to make money or do you want to be right?

I got into ETH @ $7, and sold it during the 'Vitalik died in a car crash' rumor crash.
Too much depends on one guy, even if it's just crowd psychology. And he doesn't look very healthy for me.

Additionally, the code is being adjusted continuously and who knows which step it's gonna take next
(which is not bad for a high innovative blockchain, but not good for a solid investment which won't drop dead).

Also, compared to before, ETH has lots of new competitor chains, while it had the whole blockchain contract space for itself in the past.

It's popularity and use cases are less and less, as people launch tokens and defi solutions on other chains.
I feel it's becoming overtaken and obsolete in the future.

One thing that won't happen to BTC for obvious reasons.

Even pricewise, while BTC reached and breached its ATHs now, ETH is still below.
I know, it's not altcoin season and so on, but it's still a little dissapointing.

That said, I still own some ETH, which I got by selling puts on it. and plan to let it go during this bullrun around 8-12K.
After that, BTC only.
You sold because of a rumor. That in itself throws away the whole "too much depends on one guy" argument. Crypto is full of rumors, it reminds me of a time when I'd pay 5k and push whatever narrative I'd want (locally), that still happens on a much bigger scale, done by people who have more money than I do. It is why you DYOR, this is the time of the internet where news is debunked instantly, you don't need to wait for days for a pigeon to arrive.

Which chains compete against ETH? Let's take Tron as an example, USDT on Tron is only used because it is cheaper. That however does not make people run towards it, you can tell by how much USDT is burned on Tron on a weekly basis. And you can tell how people prefer ETH over it because of what ETH is. What other chain is there? Solana? Avalanche? Meh.

I'm betting on the ETF, not on what ETH will be 5 years from now. Here for the money.

Last edited:
ETH is the reason why most tokens exist. ETH is the edge.

No edge against Solana? When was the last time ETH's network went down for hours? Which other token is on the brink of ETF approval? Do you want to make money or do you want to be right?
I dont like that dude, I gotta give that quote to him: "eth is the mother arsehole from which the sh!tcoins spring."

Solana has been much better for handling sh!tcoins, nfts and what other things are out there, its also cheaper and faster.
You sold because of a rumor. That in itself throws away the whole "too much depends on one guy" argument. Crypto is full of rumors, it reminds me of a time when I'd pay 5k and push whatever narrative I'd want (locally), that still happens on a much bigger scale, done by people who have more money than I do. It is why you DYOR, this is the time of the internet where news is debunked instantly, you don't need to wait for days for a pigeon to arrive.

Which chains compete against ETH? Let's take Tron as an example, USDT on Tron is only used because it is cheaper. That however does not make people run towards it, you can tell by how much USDT is burned on Tron on a weekly basis. And you can tell how people prefer ETH over it because of what ETH is. What other chain is there? Solana? Avalanche? Meh.

I'm betting on the ETF, not on what ETH will be 5 years from now. Here for the money.
no one uses eth except the cronies extracting value from retail.
Who would put their life savings into such a thing where the simply watching the video series Ive posted above raises more red flags than a communist parade.

I dont like that dude, I gotta give that quote to him: "eth is the mother arsehole from which the sh!tcoins spring."

Solana has been much better for handling sh!tcoins, nfts and what other things are out there, its also cheaper and faster.

no one uses eth except the cronies extracting value from retail.
Who would put their life savings into such a thing where the simply watching the video series Ive posted above raises more red flags than a communist parade.
Sure, blame ETH for all the shitcoins, it wouldn't be able to play the decentralization card if they stopped every basement dweller from making their own token. Solana crashes, like a badly coded app, I've lost money because of these crashes, more than I ever did on ETH tx fees.

Let's all listen to Saifedean Ammous, the crazy Bitcoin maxi who will not accept any other token because, as they would say in the crypto community, "mUh BiTcoIn"! Saifedean makes money by being a Bitcoin maxi, it's how he gets people to buy his books and join his 15 dollar a month course. Biased opinions are shitty opinions.

You're still missing the point, ETH has an ETF deadline by the end of August, play your cards right and make the money.

Latest Threads