Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

How do you know its a "tiny" number? These are only the public known cases? The figure is for sure much higher as there are also pending investigations in other EU countries. For months you claimed there are no investigations and now you say its just a "tiny" number. It was one of the selling points of your "introducers" to advertise EPB as a bank in a non-CRS country, who do you think you would attract with such advertisement?

EU countries investigating everyone who had an account at EPB. The fact that they are being investigated means nothing at all.
If EPB customers were any worse than any customer of any other bank then J5 should publish how much EPB customers owed the government before 2022 in unpaid taxes. Someone who misssed a deadline and has a $50 unpaid fine is different from someone who forgot to pay half a million dollars in taxes. Both would be counted as one tax dodger by the J5.

sorry but you don't know this because you don't have access to the receiver you are not part of the management and you don't know how criminal investigations work in Europe! These people had bank accounts because they believed in your brand "Peter Schiff" at your bank otherwise they would have not banked with a non-insured IFE in a banana republic. It's really annoying that you don't accept that you had your fair share in this mess.

You are grossly misinformed. No one is corrupt here, they are just not competent. This corruption saga is just a made up story from PS.
And Flowbank was not allowed to increase capital. FINMA and the Deposit Protection scheme are different entities. FDIC has nothing to do with OCIF and vice versa.

If Qenta has received the opt-in assets from EPB as Peter said, can any opt-in customers confirm that Qenta has communicated [receiving of assets] to them or better still have they received access to their assets on the platform?

P. S I am just asking out of an abundance of caution as CEO has been involved so far with three companies that have gone bankrupt in last 2 years that we know off so far. I also have not seen any audited financials to alleviate ones concerns ca#"!.

Reactions: Radko
I doubt that Quenta is allowed to confirm or deny if they have the assets or not.

You think they cant until whole liquidation process is over?

Reactions: Radko and MikeDem
Well I remember reading something to that effect in the liquidation papers. If Lugo can't say then neither can Quenta, probably.

But Peter announced it below. Have you asked Qenta about this?

Qenta would be happy to sit on your assets for a long time at IB's overnight rates I guess.

Qenta got all the gold that was in storage, plus millions in cash that had been transferred to IB.