Our valued sponsor

Dont trust Wise

Alexmorgan

Pro Member
Jun 7, 2023
United Kingdom
Visit site
Wise is non trusted monetary institution that they just close your account for no reason

In my case my usage wasn't heavy and wasnt risky at all

Except one move i did that i added AED account in it in order to add a beneficiary company located in UAE

Then suddenly account closed and this move i guess its AI move then human took over

and the picture is after 30 days from appealing

Dont trust wise at all they will just close it for no reason

Attachments

• ٢٠٢٤٠٩٠٤_١٨٥٥٢٧.jpg
    ٢٠٢٤٠٩٠٤_١٨٥٥٢٧.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 138
  • ٢٠٢٤٠٩٠٤_١٩٠٣٢٨.jpg
    ٢٠٢٤٠٩٠٤_١٩٠٣٢٨.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 137
Wise are usually ok.

Just email the CEO and explain what happened, explain what you’ve had with them for X years without issues

Your account will likely be unlocked.

From experience

[email protected]

Likely taken out by bot/algo
bulls**t.

Wise closed our account 2 years ago over " too many transactions" and purchases. and Kept our funds for 3 months without possibility of appealing. We are talking about hundreds of thousands of business money on hold, the business was interrupted and ton of money lost due to them.

They simply don't give a s**t.

They may discover that you have done something against their rules. Adding an AED account has nothing to do with closing.

You need to consider the big picture. Remember that everything you do in your accounts everywhere is recorded and traceable these days.

When you do something not in compliance with another bank account, a transaction in another country, or an address, ID, passport, etc the bank considers all of these factors and risks.

They never disclose the reason why your account was closed. But anyway, they don't care, unless you're Elon Musk. You have to fight with them to recover your money and you need to move on; there is nothing you can do.

Thanks gentlemen

But i have some knowledge about banks and the redflags that can be triggered

Belive me i felt it that im gonna face a problem if im dealing with UAE at any level

And it happened once i added the AED account then immediately closed account it didnt take even few minutes after that

They want accountholders who get their paychecks or personal money and pay their expenses. That's it!

The personal account is used to pay the accountholder's expenses, not for "funneling" money to third parties.
They want my mom to have her OWN account and pay her own expenses.
They want taxable events. :rolleyes:

They dont wanna give me cards so how can i so that?

Besides they are known as money exchange and transfer platform which im using to move money fast

From my Zenus to My Bulgarian bank account it will take 3 days but with wise its just 1 hour max if not only minutes

I didnt do high volume with them because i dont trust them anyway from beginning

Reactions: jafo and kislokan
Wise is non trusted monetary institution that they just close your account for no reason

In my case my usage wasn't heavy and wasnt risky at all

Except one move i did that i added AED account in it in order to add a beneficiary company located in UAE

Then suddenly account closed and this move i guess its AI move then human took over

and the picture is after 30 days from appealing

Dont trust wise at all they will just close it for no reason
Did they close your personal or corporate account?

Both because they are linked
Oh, that's really a shame.

They have closed most of my corporate accounts, but my personal accounts are still alive.

Wise was never a solid option. I have always treated it as a temporary option for small sums or currency exchange.

If you run a business, you need something reliable.

Reactions: jafo