Our valued sponsor

Diamonds as investment, days gone!

It took me almost 50 years to realize that 99.99% of my family, relatives, and friends (i.e., the tribe) were stupid/losers and had no idea what they were talking about, and I had, in my private life (business and academic), away from the tribe, brilliant/successful people who got everything right in their lives and mine.
rof/% your family must be proud of you if they knew how you talk about them :D

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
It took me almost 50 years to realize that 99.99% of my family, relatives, and friends (i.e., the tribe) were stupid/losers and had no idea what they were talking about, and I had, in my private life (business and academic), away from the tribe, brilliant/successful people who got everything right in their lives and mine.
Incarnated life on Earth is a (tough) game within a consciousness-constructed polarized simulation.

The other players are not dumber nor more clever than us, they've just chosen to play different - sometimes very limited - characters leading to diverse life maps and experiences in the Duality.

Besides, your background certainly impacted you in a way to achieve the "successful" life you've got today.

Incarnated life on Earth is a (tough) game within a consciousness-constructed polarized simulation.

The other players are not dumber nor more clever than us, they've just chosen to play different - sometimes very limited - characters leading to diverse life maps and experiences in the Duality.

Besides, your background certainly impacted you in a way to achieve the "successful" life you've got today.
An intelligent person can pretend to be stupid, but a stupid person cannot pretend to be intelligent.
Your assumption implies that there are no stupid persons in this world bor&%#

• Haha
rof/% your family must be proud of you if they knew how you talk about them :D

Except for my mom, most were opportunists, self-serving, lying POSs! :mad:

1728067282883.webp

It was my centenarian mother who finally threw the gauntlet down! She made me a four-hour video with her findings! If you see it, it will break your heart! I had been telling her for almost 50 years (I might have been five or six when I suspected) that these people were absolute POSs, but out of reverence, I gave her deference. I kept bringing it up, but if you all think Trump, Andrew Tate, etc etc is bold and blunt...well, you haven't met my British/French mother! rof/% smi(&% She finally had a moment of reckoning/comeuppance at the age of +100 and faced the truth of having misjudged their character. Her realization of mistaken trust led to her premature demise. cry&¤

Bruuhhhhh.....they sold the oceanfront beach house I purchased for my mother and her church friends (other British and French parishioners like her) to enjoy! I bought the home in the early 90s, which was a great deal back then. They fraudulently sold the home of a centenarian! stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21 Get this: The house was in the name of a trust, a usufruct, so they had so much criminal help that it's mind-boggling! Luckily for me, they live in the US, and tried to launder the proceeds of their crime into the US, and the FBI has been prosecuting these crimes for decades now: FBI House Stealing Crime. The US DOJ used the video of my mom in their prosecution and sentence...even though my mom never lived in the US and is NOT American. Her oceanfront beach house was in Saint Barthélemy.

All the perpetrators, including notaries, bank presidents, lawyers, and all relatives involved, are now in the BOP. I received a percentage of the fines levied against everyone involved, but it won't resurrect my mom! cry&¤

PS. I'm only being "nice" about it because she made me promise to be "nice" about it and NOT do what I wanted to do. Out of respect, even though she is NO longer with us, I'll honor my promise to her. A deal is a deal!

Reactions: JohnnyDoe