Our valued sponsor

Danish Intelligence Agency Seeks Ordinary Citizens for Spy Jobs

This is one of the many stories my father shared with me when I was a gullible little child.
You were privileged and WAY ahead of me! My father and other relatives NEVER shared ANY of these stories with me despite knowing them. I guess they wanted to keep me dumb and docile! :rolleyes:

I owe most of it to a retired Supreme Court (EU - Dutch) judge who was a "neighbor"...in the sense that he lived in an affluent area I had to walk through to get to school.
Also, to a "TOP OG criminal" who would NOT allow me to get into anything shady while being the BIG BOSS himself of everything shady! #Respect to Humphrey, aka "British Bulldog"! May he RIP!

This happened in South Florida in 2001/2 with a professional bodybuilder (IFBB pro) married to a super hot Asian fitness girl. taha"¤%
Also, I have ZERO attraction to Asian women. I mean, probably in the negative, so it's a big no-no for me. I would ONLY go on vacation to Asia with a Latina because she would NOT be feeling uncomfortable around Asian women...as she can see, they are NOT the same, so I won't have to deal with the "green drama." stupi#21
Wait... what? Ok, then lets take an IFBB Pro with a Latina. How about Sandro Hofer?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/famous-bodybuilder-sandro-hofer-dies-10030089.amp
They still have not found out, how he fell out of the window of the brothel. But the comments are golden:
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=627280.0
"that is an epic way to die haha"

Wait... what? Ok, then lets take an IFBB Pro with a Latina. How about Sandro Hofer?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/famous-bodybuilder-sandro-hofer-dies-10030089.amp
They still have not found out, how he fell out of the window of the brothel. But the comments are golden:
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=627280.0
"that is an epic way to die haha"
:oops: Poor guy! May he RIP!

PS. Yikes...those comments are pretty distasteful. A lot of people spewing hate there. Great place for Big Pharma to farm for customers for their anti-depressants smi(&%

Reactions: daniels27
This happened in South Florida in 2001/2 with a professional bodybuilder (IFBB pro) married to a super hot Asian fitness girl. The DEA station chief wanted that Asian fitness girl, so they set up the IFBB pro in a conspiracy to distribute, locked him up for ten years, and the DEA chief got the Asian fitness girl...under the ruse of "protecting her from being snagged into the conspiracy." The DEA agent later dumped her as he moved to other "younger" fitness girls.

The IFBB Pro got deported, and later, the Asian fitness girl kept their marital home and divorced him.

She now has a supplement store in South Florida.

I lost contact with him. One hell of a nice guy and an absolute BEAST of a workout partner, but way TOO gullible and nice.

PS. Based on my past experiences in the US "legal" system...this happens every day and twice on Sundays! hi%#
There are thousands of similar reports on Google. Some of the agents get "reprimanded" and "promoted" to other "agencies." taha"¤%
That's a very sad story, the anger and sadness while being and feeling powerless must've been a killer. It is a reminder of the delusion we live in, the US government has made Russia and China their enemies, and social media is filled with hate towards those countries, hate coming from US citizens (and vice versa as propaganda works for both sides). Little do they know that the devil is under their own beds, in the local police station, in hospitals, military, private companies and in the congress.

The IFBB Pro was a victim of the new democracy, which is nothing more than disguised communism, but at least in communism they knew what they're in for, now we don't.

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF and jafo
That's a very sad story, the anger and sadness while being and feeling powerless must've been a killer. It is a reminder of the delusion we live in, the US government has made Russia and China their enemies, and social media is filled with hate towards those countries, hate coming from US citizens (and vice versa as propaganda works for both sides). Little do they know that the devil is under their own beds, in the local police station, in hospitals, military, private companies and in the congress.

The IFBB Pro was a victim of the new democracy, which is nothing more than disguised communism, but at least in communism they knew what they're in for, now we don't.
100% true! It's NOT the faraway "enemy" that is our enemy....it is those closest to us. hi%#

PS. In the spirit of "justice," the agent lived by the sword....d13d by the sword. He moved to California, got married, and had two kids. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, his dirty secrets were washed up in his neighborhood, his in-laws' neighborhood, and his community—compliments of George Hayduke (pseudonym of what we suspect to be an MI6 field agent).