Our valued sponsor

Danish Intelligence Agency Seeks Ordinary Citizens for Spy Jobs

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 10, 2010
If you want to be a spy and help "protect Denmark," you can currently apply for a job with the Danish Defence Intelligence Service (FE).

In a job posting, FE mentions needing help from "everyone" to prevent threats against Denmark. The tasks vary widely, and FE is interested in both domestic and international individuals and companies.

FE intelligence chief Anja Dalgaard-Nielsen says collaborating with ordinary citizens isn't new, but reaching out through a public job listing is. Compensation is available, but money shouldn't be the main motivation.
source in Danish - Dansk efterretningstjeneste søger almindelige borgere til spionjob | Nyheder | DR

Now Denmark, once a technological leader in Europe, is starting to resemble the old East Germany (DDR) by adopting surveillance measures similar to the former Stasi's policies. The idea of citizens reporting each other under suspicion of espionage creates a grim outlook for society, one that could extend beyond Denmark's borders.

Unfortunately, this trend likely won't stop, and many working-class citizens might proudly enlist in the service of this new system out of a sense of national duty.

It's a troubling direction for the future.

• Haha
Reactions: dany, jafo and cuno
If you want to be a spy and help "protect Denmark," you can currently apply for a job with the Danish Defence Intelligence Service (FE).

In a job posting, FE mentions needing help from "everyone" to prevent threats against Denmark. The tasks vary widely, and FE is interested in both domestic and international individuals and companies.

FE intelligence chief Anja Dalgaard-Nielsen says collaborating with ordinary citizens isn't new, but reaching out through a public job listing is. Compensation is available, but money shouldn't be the main motivation.
source in Danish - Dansk efterretningstjeneste søger almindelige borgere til spionjob | Nyheder | DR

Now Denmark, once a technological leader in Europe, is starting to resemble the old East Germany (DDR) by adopting surveillance measures similar to the former Stasi's policies. The idea of citizens reporting each other under suspicion of espionage creates a grim outlook for society, one that could extend beyond Denmark's borders.

Unfortunately, this trend likely won't stop, and many working-class citizens might proudly enlist in the service of this new system out of a sense of national duty.

It's a troubling direction for the future.
How do I apply?
My first suspect/target will be Anja Dalgaard-Nielsen! rof/% smi(&% dev56"""

Is this real ? do you think it will spread all over Europe ?
I hope so! Imagine being on the "inside."

PS. I was once there (already) many eons ago, and it's a "protected species." ;)

PSS. It's a GREAT litmus test...if they do NOT allow us in, it's time to put on our emigration rollerblades and mosey on out of here. smi(&%