Our valued sponsor

Company in Cyprus registered what date I have to pay corporate tax?

diro

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jun 1, 2009
I have registered my company in Cyprus and received all the documents yesterday. When is the first time the corporate tax needs to be paid for the company? The company is also VAT registered, and it needs to be settled every 3 months, they said.

annual tax return is filed end of the year. Payments of tax are handled two times per year, july and end of the year. In July you basically pay 50% of what you expect to be the profit of the company by year end. Then at year end, with a clearer picture you settle the remaining balance.

annual tax return is filed end of the year. Payments of tax are handled two times per year, july and end of the year. In July you basically pay 50% of what you expect to be the profit of the company by year end. Then at year end, with a clearer picture you settle the remaining balance.
I was actually looking to fill it out myself today, question regarding the 0300 form:

- assuming my estimated revenue is 100k for the entire year, the sum to be paid would be 12.500€. Since payments are made twice a year, should the "tax amount due" be set as 50% or 100%?

Reason I ask is I filled it out today and it asked for the entire 100%, while I was expecting to see it as 50% in the statements due section.

For OP, the deadlines are July 31 and December 31.

Last edited: