Our valued sponsor

Choosing the right structure (digital products with mainly EU customers)

Im talking in the eyes of the banks and PSPs. It should certainly make a difference.
Payment and banking is handled by the Estoinian company. You need to take a jurisdiction where you can get banking and insurance if that matters to you. You can always resort to paying your parent company in crypto, then you won't need a bank account. And also no insurance if you disburse any profit immediately and don't keep too much stock.

But yes, my personal advice would be to use a Singaporean company, I posted this here many times. Of course, there are others who promote the BVI and SVG etc. you can check with them, there are some banks that will onboard even those.

Payment and banking is handled by the Estoinian company. You need to take a jurisdiction where you can get banking and insurance if that matters to you. You can always resort to paying your parent company in crypto, then you won't need a bank account. And also no insurance if you disburse any profit immediately and don't keep too much stock.

But yes, my personal advice would be to use a Singaporean company, I posted this here many times. Of course, there are others who promote the BVI and SVG etc. you can check with them, there are some banks that will onboard even those.

I am referring to the reputation of the parent company's jurisdiction from an AML perspective.

I am referring to the reputation of the parent company's jurisdiction from an AML perspective.
What I meant is that you are free to chose one. They all have advantages and disadvantages. We have many discussions on this forum about which one suits when best. If you want reputation, you take Singapore, US LLC etc. If you want more privacy, you take some exotic offshore one.

What I meant is that you are free to chose one. They all have advantages and disadvantages. We have many discussions on this forum about which one suits when best. If you want reputation, you take Singapore, US LLC etc. If you want more privacy, you take some exotic offshore one.

Yes, i guess the best solution is EU PSP Subsidiary + Singapore parent company, not remit Anything to Singapore. 0% tax.

Reactions: daniels27
The question is whether all the effort involved with setting up a company in Singapore is necessary, especially when other solutions, such as a US LLC, are significantly easier to manage. To be clear, Singapore is a great option, but in many cases, it may not be required.

Additionally, many accountants in Singapore are reluctant to work with non-resident companies. They often suggest that you operate as if you are a resident company, even if you are not. Feeling wise, I have spoken with every accountant in Singapore, and their opinions regarding non-resident companies have been quite diverse.

The question is whether all the effort involved with setting up a company in Singapore is necessary, especially when other solutions, such as a US LLC, are significantly easier to manage. To be clear, Singapore is a great option, but in many cases, it may not be required.

Additionally, many accountants in Singapore are reluctant to work with non-resident companies. They often suggest that you operate as if you are a resident company, even if you are not. Feeling wise, I have spoken with every accountant in Singapore, and their opinions regarding non-resident companies have been quite diverse.
I would say it depends on your preferences. US LLC is quick and easy but it is tax transparent. What will you write on Amazon as tax payer? You. But what country? Singapore has a 10M SGD limit for accounting as you will need an audit thereafter. And the costs are higher. But it is a real company. You can use the company address and name and won't have your name on Amazon.

I would not recommend outsourcing accounting. It is still a very core part of the company. But tastes and abilities are different.

I think both solutions have their applications. You can also couple the US LLC with some Caribbean company or even a UK trust.

Reactions: Offct

A US LLC is not ideal for EU customers, as cross-border payments tend to have higher decline rates.

Singapore, or a similar jurisdiction, can be a good option if you want to manage 5-10 EU-based PSP subsidiaries and send all funds to a parent company, from which you can later take dividends.