Our valued sponsor

Celebrating 2.8M Euros in User Transactions, SCAMS Down 89%, and User Growth Up 500%

I wouldl ike to know what people are trading the most with each other. Are there any information about it available?
I seriously doubt that this information will come public anywhere on OCT

Thank's to all for your great attention and comments.

Of course we will keep all transactions anonymous and won't reveal any specific data or information that could lead to any hints of their origin.

This forum doesn't seem very active at first glance, at least that's what I experienced initially. But as soon as you try to engage with others here, you find out that many people are trading with each other, which was a big surprise for me.
Have you ever wondered why most people who are interested in a service and have a lot of money only read OCT but never comment here? There are a lot of folks who have, and still do, contact me with 0 posts, and some of them even mention that they only joined here because they wanted to do business with me or XYZ.

I assume there’s a whole lot of unknown deals happening that we’re completely unaware of.

Thanks for all your comments in this thread. I’m glad to see so much engagement in the discussion about the information shared. I don’t have much more to add, except that OCT is still growing every day, and we’re happy about that.