Our valued sponsor

Can I use my LLC to open third-party solutions?

kurosaki4d

May 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I'm a "Non-US resident" and I intend to create an LLC in Wyoming, for the purpose of "Anonymity" and being able to work smoothly with PayPal, Stripe, Facebook ads, New US bank accounts, Visa passports, etc ...

I checked with a US Accountant and he told me that if i choose an anonymous LLC, as papers of ownership I'll only get a "Statement of Organizer".

He told me that in some cases when clients want to prove their ownership of a company with other services, that statement alone isn't enough.

So, my question is to people who have LLC in either Delaware, Wyoming, or any other anonymous state that use "Statement of Organizer".

Has any of you successfully used that piece of document to create or verify third-party services online, like the ones I mentioned earlier?

Your guidance is deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance

You need to use your EIN letter and operating agreement.
Thanks, man. I wasn't aware of those additional required documents.

I would like to know how easy and where I can get those two pieces of additional documents:

- Do you download a PDF copy of your EIN letter from the IRS website? If yes, how soon can you get it?
- Do you use a template to create and fill out the Operating Agreement and sign it yourself?