Our valued sponsor

Can German tax authorities access my account without reason?

I was wondering if the german tax authorities / office can access my german bank account without a reason?

What I'm worried about is if they can freeze it or if they can get access to my transactions without me knowing it?
There would be routine reporting as standard like a domestic CRS

And civil forfeiture laws allow freezing without due process

I was wondering if the german tax authorities / office can access my german bank account without a reason?

What I'm worried about is if they can freeze it or if they can get access to my transactions without me knowing it?

ofc, its a domestic account, the money in there is basically theirs for all intents and purposes

And civil forfeiture laws allow freezing without due process

also this

Last edited:

Yes they can. Why would they do it without a reason? They would do it to investigate you. The main reason to be investigated if some person reports you.

Reactions: jafo
The main reason to be investigated if some person reports you.
Or some semi-trained monkey – or so-called AI machine – in the respective tax department has the perception that you are a nasty boy...

• Haha
I rally like these replies smi(&%
Well another thing to consider is that when you buy a stock, or deposit money into the bank you basically have a claim - it’s no longer yours.

Basel3/4 also allows use as bail-in or collateral in the system - hence cashless is rising because that’s outside of the system and it can not be hypothecated.

Well another thing to consider is that when you buy a stock, or deposit money into the bank you basically have a claim - it’s no longer yours.
True, but if you stick to the biggest companies in the world it won't really be a risk factor more like that you can risk your money is gone because decreasing stock market price.

Nowadays it's a computer deciding whether to make your life hell or not.
As someone who has been programming in several programming languages for decades, I'm afraid I have to disagree with this 100%!
I'll make it easier. I'll simplify. Follow this:

-----------------------
* Set up database connections and select tables
USE account_holders IN 0
USE donations IN 0

* Define the list of African countries
DIMENSION africanCountries(5)
africanCountries(1) = "Nigeria"
africanCountries(2) = "Kenya"
africanCountries(3) = "Congo"
africanCountries(4) = "Zimbabwe"
africanCountries(5) = "Ghana"

* Define the list of anti-WEF organizations
DIMENSION antiWEFOrganizations(3)
antiWEFOrganizations(1) = "OrgA"
antiWEFOrganizations(2) = "OrgB"
antiWEFOrganizations(3) = "OrgC"

* Begin processing accounts
SELECT account_holders
SCAN
* Check if the account holder is from an African country
IF ASCAN(africanCountries, ALLTRIM(country)) > 0
* Check if the account holder has donated to any anti-WEF organization
SELECT donations
LOCATE FOR donations.account_id = account_holders.account_id ;
AND ASCAN(antiWEFOrganizations, ALLTRIM(donations.organization)) > 0

IF FOUND()
* Freeze the account
SELECT account_holders
REPLACE status WITH "Frozen"
? "Account frozen for account ID: " + account_holders.account_id
ENDIF
ENDIF
ENDSCAN

* Close tables
USE IN account_holders
USE IN donations

? "Processing complete."
-----------------------------

I had the "computer" find out which accountholders are from (certain) African countries and then if they donated any money to an anti-WEF organization. I then shifted the blame to the computer by having it freeze their accounts, hence delving into the toxic behavior of BLAME-SHIFTING! Source: What is Blame-Shifting? Escaping responsibility.

I wrote that code! I froze the accounts of Africans. Of course, I did NOT upload that code or install it anywhere. Had I done that, I would fully expect to be met with DEADLY force by the affected Africans. "DEADLY" not being a euphemism! cry&¤

PS. I've NEVER followed anyone's bad advice, not personally and certainly not professionally! I'm NOT writing code to hurt other people. If I ever had a boss or committee that tried that, my boss/committee would be my immediate target! You only live once! :cool:

As someone who has been programming in several programming languages for decades, I'm afraid I have to disagree with this 100%!
I'll make it easier. I'll simplify. Follow this:

-----------------------
* Set up database connections and select tables
USE account_holders IN 0
USE donations IN 0

* Define the list of African countries
DIMENSION africanCountries(5)
africanCountries(1) = "Nigeria"
africanCountries(2) = "Kenya"
africanCountries(3) = "Congo"
africanCountries(4) = "Zimbabwe"
africanCountries(5) = "Ghana"

* Define the list of anti-WEF organizations
DIMENSION antiWEFOrganizations(3)
antiWEFOrganizations(1) = "OrgA"
antiWEFOrganizations(2) = "OrgB"
antiWEFOrganizations(3) = "OrgC"

* Begin processing accounts
SELECT account_holders
SCAN
* Check if the account holder is from an African country
IF ASCAN(africanCountries, ALLTRIM(country)) > 0
* Check if the account holder has donated to any anti-WEF organization
SELECT donations
LOCATE FOR donations.account_id = account_holders.account_id ;
AND ASCAN(antiWEFOrganizations, ALLTRIM(donations.organization)) > 0

IF FOUND()
* Freeze the account
SELECT account_holders
REPLACE status WITH "Frozen"
? "Account frozen for account ID: " + account_holders.account_id
ENDIF
ENDIF
ENDSCAN

* Close tables
USE IN account_holders
USE IN donations

? "Processing complete."
-----------------------------

I had the "computer" find out which accountholders are from (certain) African countries and then if they donated any money to an anti-WEF organization. I then shifted the blame to the computer by having it freeze their accounts, hence delving into the toxic behavior of BLAME-SHIFTING! Source: What is Blame-Shifting? Escaping responsibility.

I wrote that code! I froze the accounts of Africans. Of course, I did NOT upload that code or install it anywhere. Had I done that, I would fully expect to be met with DEADLY force by the affected Africans. "DEADLY" not being a euphemism! cry&¤

PS. I've NEVER followed anyone's bad advice, not personally and certainly not professionally! I'm NOT writing code to hurt other people. If I ever had a boss or committee that tried that, my boss/committee would be my immediate target! You only live once! :cool:
I will agree with you but only because I cannot type what I want...I'd dox myself. I'll say this, AML tools have pre-set triggers but they also allow you to come up with your own (I'm sure you know this), and AML officers will come up with the craziest of them all because it's better if they ban someone for no reason than risk their job.

@jafo, @diatessaron: Friends, you both are pretty right but don't go OT so much ;)

BTW, a discussion who is responsible for well-known (so-called) AI mismatches would be worth a separate thread... (so not here or some force will be used ;) ;) )

@jafo, @diatessaron: Friends, you both are pretty right but don't go OT so much ;)

BTW, a discussion who is responsible for well-known (so-called) AI mismatches would be worth a separate thread... (so not here or some force will be used ;) ;) )
Technically it's not AI, but ANI... (Artificial Narrow Intelligence) IF it has more aspects, otherwise it's just a algo.

Latest Threads