Our valued sponsor

BVI Substance Services?

By now, it's a pretty common service provided by higher end service providers. Just going off of a recent list I compiled, you can get substance through Vistra, Trident Trust, TMF, Sovereign Group, and seemingly everyone in the offshore magic circle (Appleby, Bedell, Carey Olsen, Conyers, Harneys, Maples, Mourant Ozannes, Ogier, Walkers).

Do you have personal experience dealing with these companies? what kinds of cost ballpark should one expect?
Yes, I have experience with all the companies mentioned.

Fees will vary across providers and what services you opt for, but expect at least a few thousand USD per year. IIRC, it typically lands at around 4-8,000 USD per year.

Yes, I have experience with all the companies mentioned.

Fees will vary across providers and what services you opt for, but expect at least a few thousand USD per year. IIRC, it typically lands at around 4-8,000 USD per year.
Can you recommend a specific service that provide a director / employee that can actually perform some management tasks (not just being a passive nominee), as well as a business office address?
estimated costs and contacts would be much appreciated. I think this could be useful to other people on this forum too.
Feel free to message me.