Our valued sponsor

Buy Crypto via Fiat no KYC

I agree with everyone else here: if your money is legitimate and you have proof of Source of Funds (SoF), you might as well open a Kraken + Wise account and transfer all the money through there.

The only reason you feel the need to use the types of services you’re seeking is likely because the money was obtained illegally, which means you have a serious problem.

And if it’s true that you scammed innocent people online, then you deserve the harsh responses you’re getting - foolish actions lead to foolish outcomes.
I couldn't give a s**t how people react here. I asked for a solution and, as you said, got stupid reactions.

Please keep my post free of spam. If there is someone here who can help, feel free to contact me.

I have worked with Kraken and other exchangers in the past but ran into problems at some point so I am reluctant to work with them again.

Money was pocketed and I was left with the loss

I couldn't give a s**t how people react here. I asked for a solution and, as you said, got stupid reactions.

Please keep my post free of spam. If there is someone here who can help, feel free to contact me.

I have worked with Kraken and other exchangers in the past but ran into problems at some point so I am reluctant to work with them again.

Money was pocketed and I was left with the loss
Detail these problems

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
I mean I have a OTC that you could drop 100m on a day and not have issues because they verify you, your company, the funds, and that’s at a loss of a fraction of a fraction -> I don’t see why you need someone to do P2P and not think / realize they’d flag up personally in the banking system - or yourself - doing 100k a day to the Point both accounts end frozen

What good will that do me? As you can see, there are heaps of people here who can't help me. Even if I bought the lifetime version, it wouldn't do me any good.
very true, search on deep web they have a solution for you there.

I mean I have a OTC that you could drop 100m on a day and not have issues because they verify you, your company, the funds, and that’s at a loss of a fraction of a fraction -> I don’t see why you need someone to do P2P and not think / realize they’d flag up personally in the banking system - or yourself - doing 100k a day to the Point both accounts end frozen
***Do NOT expose yourself like this***

See below:
1727685044914.webp

You know who this could be, right?

Rewards, rewards, rewards...also this: Does Your Business Need a Cryptocurrency License? | Surety Bond Professionals

This thread is BAIT! Even if it wasn't.... Why would ANY of us expose our connections for a small fee? That's risking hundreds of millions for the reward of a few thousand dollars. Nahhh.... NONE of us are this stupid!

The OP is just PLAIN bad news! I wouldn't even engage with him!troll¤##

Reactions: JohnnyDoe