Our valued sponsor

Best way to transfer low 6-figure out of Kyrgyzstan?

I think the main problem with posting stuff like this in public is that
  • The person you are recommending may not be very happy to have his direct contact in a public forum.
  • A solution only works as long as there aren't 1000 people contacting them each month, and most often with morally questionable intentions.
Well aware of that, and in such cases, it's not a suitable solution to be even mentioned in public. We see far too much thinly veiled advertising to have any kind of tolerance for it. 99/100, it's something shady. That comes at the cost of that 1/100 not getting their exposure.

That's why I only refer contacts in private messages (for free).
If you're benefitting from it in the form of commissions/kickbacks, it's considered advertising, and would be a violation of the rules (unless you're an advertiser).

Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
If you're benefitting from it in the form of commissions/kickbacks, it's considered advertising, and would be a violation of the rules (unless you're an advertiser).
I am not here to make money. I make money elsewhere and appreciate people like @jafo @JohnnyDoe @GPT that have similar intentions.

If anybody likes my help, I am still taking donations towards a lifetime membership. Collected so far: $0 despite the many guys who got tailor-made help for their cloaking problems.

Just for future understanding, when DM is fine for forum?
When you have a Mentor Group Gold account, you can advertise your services and DM all the new people here that cannot send messages.

Otherwise, you can message people if it is not to make money yourself. Like if you want to help them for free, i.e. without any monetary benefit to you, or if you want to meet them in person or if you want to give them otherwise personal advice.

There are different types or people here:
  • People that made money elsewhere and are here to share and learn. Mainly around the concept of own nothing, control everything. But also around the concept of improving their general tax situation, government exposure, bank risk exposure, etc. => They can pretty much freely message anybody as they are not looking to make money here. It is a hobby that only costs time and money.
  • Service providers that are offering their services on this forum. They need to pay for Mentor Group Gold and can then advertise in accordance with the terms.
  • People that are selling illegal and semi-illegal things and have issues with their banking and corporate setup. => Their acounts are too new to message, they ask for help. The service providers can offer them their services.
  • People from EUSSR that have tax issues and just got caught. => Their acounts are too new to message, they ask for help. The service providers can offer them their services.
  • Random people that have 20k USD and read on the news that you need an offshore account, a trust and a nominee director. While it does not make much sense, service providers can still offer them their services.

Last edited:
When you have a Mentor Group Gold account, you can advertise your services and DM all the new people here that cannot send messages.
Just to clarify, Mentor Group gold account does not give you permission to advertise freely and being an MG member does not buy you the permission to DM other users solicitations. You must obtain the recipient's prior consent for that. If you receive an unsolicited marketing DM, please report it.

I think the off-topic discussions has gone off topic enough now, though. Please, let's stay on topic of banking in Kyrygyzstan and moving money in to/out of the country.

I think the off-topic discussions has gone off topic enough now, though.
I think so, too. Having said that, I see this (all posts Best way to transfer low 6-figure out of Kyrgyzstan? onwards ) as a really useful clarification and ask all to have it in mind...

Please, let's stay on topic of banking in Kyrygyzstan and moving money in to/out of the country.
+1 :) (Unless some more explanation of rules is needed; in such a case anyone is encouraged to open a separate thread, perhaps in Forum News and Announcements(?) )

Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
Just to clarify, Mentor Group gold account does not give you permission to advertise freely and being an MG member does not buy you the permission to DM other users solicitations. You must obtain the recipient's prior consent for that.
This has ALWAYS been my understanding. I'm glad I didn't misinterpret the rules, although I don't have anything to sell here, as I stated numerous times. I'm here to learn of new resources I can apply to improve my business and share with others what has worked for me and the approximate date. There is no use in giving anyone the name/contact of my resourceful banker/lawyer at Wegelin now. Wegelin is gone, and he has passed away in 2019. cry&¤

But to stay on topic, there is a bank in CH that works with Kyrgyzstan a lot. I just don't remember the name. I'll drive by that area and ask tomorrow.

EDIT: That is why I commented so that I can remember.

You need to use Dominican Banks.

If you need in detailed explanation, DM.
Self promotion, your nick also indicate why you are around.
I think the main problem with posting stuff like this in public is that
  • The person you are recommending may not be very happy to have his direct contact in a public forum.
  • A solution only works as long as there aren't 1000 people contacting them each month, and most often with morally questionable intentions.
That's why I only refer contacts in private messages (for free).
You must read what he writes in all his messages and you will get a clear picture of where this guy comes from. Other than that you are right.

Reactions: jafo and daniels27
This has ALWAYS been my understanding. I'm glad I didn't misinterpret the rules, although I don't have anything to sell here, as I stated numerous times. I'm here to learn of new resources I can apply to improve my business and share with others what has worked for me and the approximate date. There is no use in giving anyone the name/contact of my resourceful banker/lawyer at Wegelin now. Wegelin is gone, and he has passed away in 2019. cry&¤

But to stay on topic, there is a bank in CH that works with Kyrgyzstan a lot. I just don't remember the name. I'll drive by that area and ask tomorrow.

Does, Kyrgyz banks opening accounts for non resident companies?

Yes, I can recommend Кыргыз-Швейцариялык Банк (Kyrgyz-Swiss Bank)
and Бай-Түшүм Банкы (Bai-Tushum Bank)
Damn! You beat me to it smi(&% rof/%

@daniels27 just answered here: Best way to transfer low 6-figure out of Kyrgyzstan?
;)

Reactions: Forester
They told me that you need branch and physical visit to bank to open an account so it is useless for offshore companies.
You can normally do power off attorney to open in those countries.

In any case, a personal account would suffice to they wire it forward to Armenia or Malaysia, Singapore etc. You could even wire directly in batches of 50k if you can show a work contract to the bank abroad.