Our valued sponsor

Best countries to incorporate for Google Adsense

Forget abut VZC or FIZ entities, the former is strictly for software companies and AdSense will not cut it (unless you display AdAsense through an app you develop) and the latter is for industrial businesses.

I never found their list of requirements so i can't tell but surely you have to be REALLY motivated to form a company there, hire people and go through language barriers.
Yes, but they also speak arabic in UAE like in Oman and Qatar. So should be workable. But how can we be sure on this:

AFAIK an UAE company that receives dividends from non resident subsidiaries is exempt from UAE CIT (if participation exemption requirements are met).

Kyrgistan is a piece of cake. You gonna love that place. Much more than UAE :)

Operating as an individual entrepreneur in Georgia is a solid option, with a cap of 500k GEL.

I know a few people who minimize taxes on their AdSense income by running EU AdSense accounts through companies in places like Romania, Estonia, Bulgaria, or Latvia.

Estonia is a good option too, but you’d need to figure out how to pull out the money without getting hit with dividend taxes. The same applies to Latvia.

The real issue, though, is personal tax residency. There aren’t many places left where you can get away with paying 0% personal tax. PE is also a challenge. Even in the UAE, you’ll face corporate tax on anything over $100k in profits.

There’s actually a whole market of people who can’t get their AdSense, TikTok, or app store payouts. There are companies stepping in to help by accepting the money into an EU company (like in Latvia), then paying the recipients through freelance platforms. They deduct these payments as expenses and only pay taxes on what’s left as profit.

Being an individual entrepreneur in Georgia is definitely a good move, but another interesting strategy is having an EU company owned by a UAE company—this can help cut down on taxes too. Will it work with the Estonia + UAE?

Last edited:
Reactions: daniels27
The real issue, though, is personal tax residency. There aren’t many places left where you can get away with paying 0% personal tax. PE is also a challenge. Even in the UAE, you’ll face corporate tax on anything over $100k in profits.
No, there are really not many anymore. That's why Monaco is booming. Middle East is about to introduce taxes too. Not sure what will be left in the end. I guess Pitcairn.

There’s actually a whole market of people who can’t get their AdSense, TikTok, or app store payouts. There are companies stepping in to help by accepting the money into an EU company (like in Latvia), then paying the recipients through freelance platforms. They deduct these payments as expenses and only pay taxes on what’s left as profit.
You come to KG with me? We can open a company there and then cash this out for free and have much more margin.

You come to KG with me? We can open a company there and then cash this out for free and have much more margin.
I can easily go there, we can also get personal bank accounts there.

Do you really need that? I think you can open a company there remotely.

I have an Estonian company. I would like to register a new AdSense account for this company, but I need to get a code from Google in Estonia. Do you have any idea how I can do that?

Will mail forwarding services work?

Google will also ask about my personal tax residency, if I will use UAE, I will be probably be charged 30% regardless of the Estonian company.

I have an Estonian company. I would like to register a new AdSense account for this company, but I need to get a code from Google in Estonia. Do you have any idea how I can do that?

I would recommend using the address you use on the company. You either need a local address or local secretary I think. In either way, you are paying them anyway, so they should be able to scan that for you. The fees are really low, like 100 EUR per year for that.

Reactions: yngmind
I would recommend using the address you use on the company. You either need a local address or local secretary I think. In either way, you are paying them anyway, so they should be able to scan that for you. The fees are really low, like 100 EUR per year for that.
I'll try. I'm also going to talk to my lawyer about everything we've discussed today. If he proposes a better solution, I will post it here.

Reactions: daniels27
Ok but then why don't we go to Bishkek? I emailed the guy from the high tech zone. I will keep you posted. I always wanted a high tech company there... with you!
who is that ?

Google will also ask about my personal tax residency, if I will use UAE, I will be probably be charged 30% regardless of the Estonian company.
As a guy in the industry you want to tell me this is a real problem and question for you rof/%troll¤##

As a guy in the industry you want to tell me this is a real problem and question for you rof/%troll¤##
Getting a PIN seems like an easy tasks, I'm just curious about the small details, like can you forward it, or exactly you must receive the package and sign it with the delivery guy, there are packages like that with the ups/dhl.

who is that ?
Zhasmin Eshmambetova, but I got the following reply from her:
The main requirements of the resident status of HTP are: to comply with the permitted types of activities (software development, IT exports, or call centers) and to have exports of 80% from revenue.
@yngmind do you think it would be possible to call your activiy software development, which generates the royalty income?