Our valued sponsor

Best countries to incorporate for Google Adsense

Yes, we had this discussion a couple ot times:

Or this one, if you want to live there:

Reactions: yngmind and Marzio
Yeah, I've read some comments on Telegram, so basically, if you can't provide proof of tax residency in Georgia, they will charge you 30% tax.
Yes, basically. But even then if you give them something fake, IRS may still investigate and then IRS will charge you back throug the payer.

But if they have been paid, you should be able to claim them back from IRS filing the appropriate forms.

What do you think about Armenia?
It is a very good country and also among those without WHT:
https://taxsummaries.pwc.com/united-states/corporate/withholding-taxes
I think the main reason Georgia is discussed here so often is because it is the only country with 0% WHT which does not tax foreign income of individuals.

If you go the way with a company, there are others you can check too Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. Maybe a company in Pridnestrovie with registration in Moldova would do it too?

Turkmenistan with 8% would be an option.
Kyrgyzstan with 10% would be an optoin.
Barbados with 5% WHT + 5%5% CIT up to 0.5M USD

I think Cyprus may also be an option with 0% WHT. There are some others with 0% WHT, if the amount is low, you may be able to open a company in a country with generous deductions etc. to fall below the taxation threshold. Or you just claim all your first class flights in that company too.

Last edited:
Reactions: yngmind
You need to read the double taxation agreements!

Yes, basically. But even then if you give them something fake, IRS may still investigate and then IRS will charge you back throug the payer.

But if they have been paid, you should be able to claim them back from IRS filing the appropriate forms.

It is a very good country and also among those without WHT:
https://taxsummaries.pwc.com/united-states/corporate/withholding-taxes
I think it is not that often discussed here as taxes are higher than in the other CIS countries?
There are some schemes where you can pay literally no tax legally.

Reactions: daniels27
There are some schemes where you can pay literally no tax legally.
Yes, they always exist. You just need to look out for them. I think Cyprus or Georgia should work quite well. There was a couple that was living tax-free on the girl's $3M royalties in Georgia:
No any taxes paid, but they did not like the ploitical vibes. (They could just have gone to the country side or taken the expres bus to Armenia over the weekend.