Our valued sponsor

Belize bank account opening, difficult?

No wrong.. business bank accounts are affected. The key is where and how you open the accounts. For instant any business bank account in Europe or the USA is reported to each country where the owner belongs to. That's why US citizens have to apply to FATCA and most european countries to the OECD regulated TIEA and what else it's called to exchange tax payer information.

There are still countries that stick out and there are ways to avoid this reporting if done correct. I'm not going into more details here I think people that need to know already know.

but what is now correct, are Cyprus bank reporting my bank account to sychelles govoerment or to my home coountry ?

And also a sychelles Company is not anonymous because i open the Company with my passport and real name, of Course i can have a nominee but they are still nowing that this is my Company so Sychelles have to Report it to my home Country or ?
auric already explained it. People are only so afraid of their privacy if they try to do something illegal or tax evasion I guess. All other people may be sufficient protected with with the combibox of an SC and CYP account offers. You defiantly don't want to use any setup for tax evasion! If you keep the ball low and do small amounts there is most often nothing to be afraid of anyway.

but what is now correct, are Cyprus bank reporting my bank account to sychelles govoerment or to my home coountry ?

And also a sychelles Company is not anonymous because i open the Company with my passport and real name, of Course i can have a nominee but they are still nowing that this is my Company so Sychelles have to Report it to my home Country or ?
Would like to know this too. If it is to the Seychelles I don't care if it is to my country I have to reconsider it. On the other hand only if you not open an account in your personal name you can get privacy a learned.