Our valued sponsor

Bankera proof of address nonsense

WTF?
And how could I "provide a rent agreement issued less than 6 months ago" if I rent this house for several years already and the rental agreement is older than 6 months?
The gods are trying to protect you. They were too noisy promoting that tightly working with crypto and seems like it was bad idea. I mean - screaming loudly, that we are "crypto friendly". See my little story, I had a business account there since 2019, and was happy to close it in 2023.

Reactions: jafo
It is very disappointing to hear that Bankera has sunk so low. I hope it is only temporary! In the meantime, I personally have no issues using Kingdom Bank for now.

after few months of going back and forth with the KYC process Bankera has revealed their true interest, at last.
it seems that they want to see the proof of company's postal address in Belize (== registration agent's address), not the company's actual operational address listed in the Articles of Organisation.

address.webp

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
after few months of going back and forth with the KYC process Bankera has revealed their true interest, at last.
it seems that they want to see the proof of company's postal address in Belize (== registration agent's address), not the company's actual operational address listed in the Articles of Organisation.

View attachment 7923
If I were you...
I would go with LIANLIAN! Change to a company in Asia.
Those who continue with those who have already shown them their true colors will end very badly for them.
Once a traitor...ALWAYS a traitor!

Have you ever seen an ex-gay guy? rof/% smi(&%

The bell can’t be unrung!
It's an Indelible experience!