Our valued sponsor

Bangladesh Offshore Banking Units

Dutch-Bangla account open in 24h from start to finish. Very good support but their website looks like back from the 90s.
City Bank in progress, a bit more picky with the photos they accept, but responded in hours following the application.
Overall I am quite impressed with the quality of support.
I don't recommend City Bank, they don't even have a way to withdraw funds.

I don't recommend City Bank, they don't even have a way to withdraw funds.
Dutch-Bangla looks like a better option, however, they also do not have a way to initiate a swift transfer from their internet bank. There is a separate "fund transfer request" form which has to be filled and submitted instead. I'm not quite sure how they actually process/authorize this, as it is just a web form which can be directly accessed and filled by anyone knowing your bank account number.

Someone has to experiment with transferring funds there and (hopefully) back to figure out how it works.

Overall it looks like their offer is primarily for those who put 100k+ into fixed term deposit, order debit card and then spend accruing interest via this card. Of course, it can be (ab)used in other ways, but it is not very convenient.

They opened an account for a company I have in a jurisdiction with very bad reputation in 2 days with minimal documentation.
Really interesting, thanks for sharing. Good for you; we can only hope that such a leniency will not lead to the quick inflow of customers with really shady activities resulting in the termination of the whole business.
Would you mind sharing, @Clank, the jurisdiction of your company and the bank name? Feel free to go to Mentor Group with the answer if you have an access there; or PM me...

Really interesting, thanks for sharing. Good for you; we can only hope that such a leniency will not lead to the quick inflow of customers with really shady activities resulting in the termination of the whole business.
Would you mind sharing, @Clank, the jurisdiction of your company and the bank name? Feel free to go to Mentor Group with the answer if you have an access there; or PM me...
@Clank
Seconded! Or at least DM those interested ;)

BTW how is it going with the account? Flow in and out, OK?

Last edited:
Reactions: ilke