Our valued sponsor

Andrew's Tate Zero Taxe Advice. (Works in UK and USA !???)

asked the children he misused.
Jackson Case: Mom of accuser admits lying under oath.

Sony and institutional investors had been wanting to own Michael Jackson for DECADES! DECADES! So, it is ONLY "natural" (in the Machiavellian strategy) to throw shade on Michael. Does THIS surprise ANY of you? :rolleyes:

Now, that Michael is DEAD and there is NOBODY else to "resist" his enslavement....we are here:

BUSINESS NEWS - Sony Music Buys Stake in Michael Jackson Catalog, Valuing Rights at Over $1.2B The deal, which is likely worth at least $600 million, includes half of the late star's publishing and recorded masters catalog. By Ed Christman: 02/9/2024

So, ALL of a sudden, all these "victims" are fearing for their lives and are being "persecuted" by the state on several other charges, including, but NOT limited to, perjury, tax evasion, etc etc.

Where have you been about the music industry?

In 1996, TLC won TWO (2) Grammys - TWO - and this was their confession during the Grammys on National TV:

How the Music Industry STILL enslaves artists, white, black and in between! TLC at the Grammys - "We Are Broke As Broke Can Be - T-Boz, Left Eye & Chilli Speak The Truth About Being Broke After Selling Ten Million Records.

Are you STILL willing to vouch and lay YOUR reputation on the line for people who have been lying and scheming for hundreds of years? :rolleyes:

PS. My mom's side, the British side, has four (4) well-known artists/singers. They are brothers. They are my mom's sister's sons. You have probably heard their songs. They had great hits in the 1970s, 1980s, and 90s. They are old now. They are much older than me. If you hear their stories...you would faint! Despite selling millions of records for almost three decades, they aren't doing so well financially. They NEVER had an opulent lifestyle. NEVER! stupi#21

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
Yes, some also deny that 6 million people did not die during World War II.
smi(&% rof/% It's <<<funny>>> that you ONLY regard a "certain" group of individuals as "people." Hmmmm...where have I heard that before? :rolleyes:
1721475564274.png

Reactions: cryptofriendly
smi(&% rof/% It's <<<funny>>> that you ONLY regard a "certain" group of individuals as "people." Hmmmm...where have I heard that before? :rolleyes:
View attachment 7291
Aren't they the most important people? If they genocide others, the whole world just looks away, because the self-chosen have the greatest morals, and love for everybody. Don't be antisemitic like Jesus, who tried to throw out the moneychangers from the temple.

Screenshot_2024-07-21-09-14-02-02_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Please don't forget, they gave us the great gift of Jewish mathematics. Without them, 2+2 would still be 4.

Screenshot_2024-07-21-09-14-20-49_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
rof/% smi(&%
NGL, some of them are "shrewd" businessmen. I worked with some in NYC when I was a teenager. I learned a LOT from them, and they were candid with me. I appreciated this bluntness and knew where I stood, but so did they.

The thing is, if I do something "morally suspect," I expect (and "demand" - if I was smart enough to realize what I did) to be called out on it and then be provided with the solution to behavior better in life.

I frown upon ANYONE who justifies bad behavior because they are "part" of a certain group, whether a race, from a specific college, ethnicity, citizenship, family, company, "government" etc, etc. It's JUST so wrong! It's absurd to even explain why it's wrong!

Anyway, I wish <<<them>>> the best, but I like to constantly remind them that my response to any injustice towards me would make Big H seem like a choir boy in comparison! dev56"""

I say Andrew Tates is a CON
People, Andrew is living RENT-free in your heads and running interference and derailing you towards your goals! rof/%
How much is your time worth? A few hundred or thousand an hour? ca#"!

The opportunity cost you all are wasting by spending your valuable time thinking about Andrew is mind-boggling to me. smi(&%

WTF???!!!
Why??? stupi#21

What am I missing? :rolleyes:

He is an jackass getting rich on jackasses and hunted by jackasses.
NGL, I've seen some of his short clips, and that MoFo spits out a lot of truth! Not about business, but life in general. The guy's NOT to-do list is impressive. If I had those +40 years ago, a list of things NOT to do, I would have saved myself a LOT of headaches!

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF