Our valued sponsor

All Kinds of KYC Verified Accounts for Sale – Fast & Secure!

johnreid99

Sep 21, 2024
Usa
Visit site
Title: All Kinds of KYC Verified Accounts for Sale – Fast & Secure!

Hello, OffshoreCorpTalk Community!

I’m offering a variety of KYC-verified accounts for different platforms, including exchanges, wallets, and more. Our accounts are fully compliant with KYC regulations, making your transactions seamless and secure.

Why Choose Our KYC Accounts?

Quick Verification: Get your accounts activated in no time.
• Diverse Options: We have accounts for various platforms to suit your needs.
Privacy Guaranteed: All transactions are handled with the utmost confidentiality.
• Reliable Support: We’re here to assist with any questions or concerns.

Available Accounts:

• KYC-verified wallets from famous exchanges including:
• Coinbase
Kraken
• Gemini
• Huobi
• Bitfinex
KuCoin
Crypto.com
• Bitstamp
• Bittrex
• Gate.io

• Competitive rates tailored to account types and features.

For more details or to make a purchase, please send me a direct message or reply to this thread.

Thank you for your interest!
Contact signal - red.97

Last edited:
Title: All Kinds of KYC Verified Accounts for Sale – Fast & Secure!

Hello, OffshoreCorpTalk Community!

I’m offering a variety of KYC-verified accounts for different platforms, including exchanges, wallets, and more. Our accounts are fully compliant with KYC regulations, making your transactions seamless and secure.

Why Choose Our KYC Accounts?

Quick Verification: Get your accounts activated in no time.
• Diverse Options: We have accounts for various platforms to suit your needs.
Privacy Guaranteed: All transactions are handled with the utmost confidentiality.

Available Accounts:

• Coinbase
Kraken
• Gemini
• Huobi
• Bitfinex
KuCoin
Crypto.com
• Bitstamp
• Bittrex
• Gate.io

For more details or to make a purchase, please send me a direct message or reply to this thread.

Contact signal - red.97

Weekend and wicked :rolleyes: Time for phishing ns2

Reactions: daniels27
Hello, OffshoreCryptoTalk Community!

I’m offering a variety of KYC-verified crypto wallets, ensuring you have secure access to your digital assets. Our wallets are fully compliant with KYC regulations, making your transactions seamless and hassle-free.

Why Choose Our KYC Wallets?

• Quick Verification: Get your wallets activated in no time.
• Diverse Options: We provide KYC accounts for various wallet platforms to suit your needs.

Available Accounts:

• Coinbase
Kraken
• Gemini
• Huobi
• Bitfinex
KuCoin
Crypto.com
• Bitstamp
• Bittrex
• Gate.io

Pricing:

Contact **Si
Weekend and wicked :rolleyes: Time for phishing ns2
I find your accusation unfounded and somewhat reckless. If you genuinely believe I’m engaging in phishing, I challenge you to provide any evidence to support that claim. Until then, I’m here to conduct legitimate business, and I stand by the integrity of my offerings. Unfounded accusations only undermine trust in our community, so let’s keep this conversation professional.

Hello, OffshoreCryptoTalk Community!

I’m offering a variety of KYC-verified crypto wallets, ensuring you have secure access to your digital assets. Our wallets are fully compliant with KYC regulations, making your transactions seamless and hassle-free.

Why Choose Our KYC Wallets?

• Quick Verification: Get your wallets activated in no time.
• Diverse Options: We provide KYC accounts for various wallet platforms to suit your needs.

Available Accounts:

• Coinbase
Kraken
• Gemini
• Huobi
• Bitfinex
KuCoin
Crypto.com
• Bitstamp
• Bittrex
• Gate.io

Pricing:

Contact **Si

I find your accusation unfounded and somewhat reckless. If you genuinely believe I’m engaging in phishing, I challenge you to provide any evidence to support that claim. Until then, I’m here to conduct legitimate business, and I stand by the integrity of my offerings. Unfounded accusations only undermine trust in our community, so let’s keep this conversation professional.

Relax and perform due diligence. You're not quite first user to post advertisement without membership ;)

Not quite serious for this forum to offer something without appropriate membership, don't you agree? Smells like a fish :rolleyes:

Whatever you're doing and whomever you are, I'm quite certain that you haven't read the forum rules - good people from OCT management will assist you certainly.

Btw, for commercial offers, you need to aproach them - and procure Mentor Group Gold membership. And that kind of offer is not quite for public forum.

Thus, you're welcome.

Relax and perform due diligence. You're not quite first user to post advertisement without membership ;)

Not quite serious for this forum to offer something without appropriate membership, don't you agree? Smells like a fish :rolleyes:

Whatever you're doing and whomever you are, I'm quite certain that you haven't read the forum rules - good people from OCT management will assist you certainly.

Btw, for commercial offers, you need to aproach them - and procure Mentor Group Gold membership. And that kind of offer is not quite for public forum.

Thus, you're welcome.
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your emphasis on due diligence and forum rules. My intention is to engage with the community respectfully and transparently. I understand the importance of proper membership and will ensure compliance moving forward. If there are specific guidelines or resources I should review, I’d be grateful for your guidance. I value the insights of experienced members like yourself and look forward to contributing positively to this forum.

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your emphasis on due diligence and forum rules. My intention is to engage with the community respectfully and transparently. I understand the importance of proper membership and will ensure compliance moving forward. If there are specific guidelines or resources I should review, I’d be grateful for your guidance. I value the insights of experienced members like yourself and look forward to contributing positively to this forum.

Simply procure membership and contact forum management ;) - @JohnLocke.

Won't be using your services, but at least, let's observe the rules in the interest of the community.

Thank you for the clarification. I will definitely look into obtaining the appropriate membership and contacting the forum management. I respect the rules and the importance of maintaining a positive community. If there are any other suggestions you have, I’d appreciate your insights. Wishing you all the best.

Delete your account, this post is against the rules (and it should be if it isn't). Not only that but it also attracts the wrong kind of attention, we're trying how to pay less taxes here, not to be involved in financial fraud.

Agree with you - that's not a content for public forum where web crawlers could fetch them and compromise the whole community.

Tried to be more diplomatic and directed new user to forum management - so that they can decide what to do with that kind of offer. Neither you nor me have the right to decide over them what to do.

Delete your account, this post is against the rules (and it should be if it isn't). Not only that but it also attracts the wrong kind of attention, we're trying how to pay less taxes here, not to be involved in financial fraud.
I appreciate your concern, but suggesting that I delete my account isn’t a constructive solution. My post aligns with OffshoreCorpTalk’s rules regarding discussions on KYC-verified accounts, which I believe is a legitimate service within legal standards. I’m here to provide value to the community, not attract unwanted attention. I’m open to suggestions for improvement and further discussion to ensure we comply with community guidelines.”

I appreciate your concern, but suggesting that I delete my account isn’t a constructive solution. My post aligns with OffshoreCorpTalk’s rules regarding discussions on KYC-verified accounts, which I believe is a legitimate service within legal standards. I’m here to provide value to the community, not attract unwanted attention. I’m open to suggestions for improvement and further discussion to ensure we comply with community guidelines.”

If you read those threads, you will figure out that AML dis-compliance and legal consequences were discussed in all of them. So, no, that kind of content is not welcomed here.

@diatessaron and myself pointed you where and how - contact OCT management so they can decide what to do with your offer.

Agree with you - that's not a content for public forum where web crawlers could fetch them and compromise the whole community.

Tried to be more diplomatic and directed new user to forum management - so that they can decide what to do with that kind of offer. Neither you nor me have the right to decide over them what to do.
Thank you for your constructive perspective. I agree that it’s important for forum management to make decisions regarding content. My intention is to provide a legitimate service while operating within the guidelines. I’m open to feedback from the community and management to ensure our discussions remain constructive and compliant. Thank you for emphasizing the need for caution in this matter.

If you read those threads, you will figure out that AML dis-compliance and legal consequences were discussed in all of them. So, no, that kind of content is not welcomed here.

@diatessaron and myself pointed you where and how - contact OCT management so they can decide what to do with your offer.
Thank you for your comment. I understand that discussions around AML non-compliance and legal consequences have taken place. However, I am only trying to offer a legitimate service and am committed to adhering to the forum’s guidelines. I will certainly reach out to OCT management for their decision on this matter. I appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you for your constructive perspective. I agree that it’s important for forum management to make decisions regarding content. My intention is to provide a legitimate service while operating within the guidelines. I’m open to feedback from the community and management to ensure our discussions remain constructive and compliant. Thank you for emphasizing the need for caution in this matter.

Please read my posts properly so we don't come to misunderatanding and unforeseen consequences.

I must respectfully decline your appreciation for cooperation at this moment - as there is no cooperation on my side, only diplomatic feedback regarding my best interests and assumed OCT's.

I'm not commenting your offer nor a need for caution - which will imply that I may be aware of a sheer ilegal nature of your offer. Consider my vocabulary and writ like a lawyer's one.

I'm merely directing you to OCT management and for that purpose, I even quoted an administrator so that they become aware of this thread.

But, at bottom line, I wouldn't use your services as they are ilegal in essence. And I don't believe that OCT is a forum for that.

Again, contact OCT management - @JohnLocke, @Martin Everson, @Forester or @Sols.

Last edited:
@johnreid99 please read the post here. You really cannot do this. Delete all your posts, get a membership and then follow the steps. You are just lucky admin is sleeping. Is he wakes up, you will get in troubles. Trust us.