Our valued sponsor

Account opening in Switzerland

Quick and easy. But they may contact you what you need it for. I quote them: "You know, there are people who just sign up on their own. This is always a bit suspicious without referral code and no prior contact. If I ask them a quqestion, they are quite evasive. This is not a good sign."

What do you want to use the account for?
I will try to onboard a company with them first to give them a try.

I thought Amnis offered only business accounts and they required 100K fx turnover. Are you telling me that the 100K fx turnover only applies for personal accounts?

Yes, that's what was meant by @daniels27, AFAIK.

There are not such requirements for business accounts (I think there are nearly none, actually) from my own experience.
This is really good to read. I know actually nothing about personal accounts with Amnis; but wrt business accounts I was living under impression that they expect some at least high 5 figures yearly turnover (it would be nothing wrong!)... Yet I have no direct experience with them, only from what I have heard – but from trustworthy person...

UPDATE: I have just checked Amnis webpage at International Payments with the #1 Platform - fast & simple | amnis and to be honest, I see neither information about nor a possibility to apply for a personal account there. Frankly, I do not need it at the moment but I am curious. Can someone knowledgeable (@daniels27, @ilke, ...) enlighten me briefly what kind of magic is necessary to apply for a personal account with Amnis? :)

Last edited:
This is really good to read. I know actually nothing about personal accounts with Amnis; but wrt business accounts I was living under impression that they expect some at least high 5 figures yearly turnover (it would be nothing wrong!)... Yet I have no direct experience with them, only from what I have heard – but from trustworthy person...

UPDATE: I have just checked Amnis webpage at International Payments with the #1 Platform - fast & simple | amnis and to be honest, I see neither information about nor a possibility to apply for a personal account there. Frankly, I do not need it at the moment but I am curious. Can someone knowledgeable (@daniels27, @ilke, ...) enlighten me briefly what kind of magic is necessary to apply for a personal account with Amnis? :)
I think you need to open a business account first. You can then set up the personal account from within the web app. It may not be available for all. If you want, I can send you my contact, my referral code (I know it work with this one) or open an account from within my company (it works there too).

I think for the turnover, they are not super strict, but chances that they open accounts for all your 77 companies is less likely if you generate less than 100 USD turnover for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilke and Forester
I think you need to open a business account first. You can then set up the personal account from within the web app. It may not be available for all. If you want, I can send you my contact, my referral code (I know it work with this one) or open an account from within my company (it works there too).

I think for the turnover, they are not super strict, but chances that they open accounts for all your 77 companies is less likely if you generate less than 100 USD turnover for them.
OK, this is pretty clear. Thanks for the explanation.
As for a personal account, I do not need it at this moment, as I have written; I was really just curious how it works. Yet your offer is much appreciated!