Our valued sponsor

Virtual Office in EU - easy setup

aage

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
For everyone that is looking for a real Virtual Office solution with addresses in almost all parts of Europe, mail forwarding, mail scan and emailing service, phone service and much more I can tell you that the below service is for you.

When I relocated from my current country to another I was around here at offshorecorptalk to look how other have done. I don't wanted to provide my exit country with my new address, some people around here suggested a Virtual office which worked for them.

First I thought that it can't work, 5 months later I see it works well, it is cheap and everything is accepted by the authorities :D total setup cost 150 EUR for the first year!

Smart, easy and online.

For everyone that is looking for a real Virtual Office solution with addresses in almost all parts of Europe, mail forwarding, mail scan and emailing service, phone service and much more I can tell you that the below service is for you.

When I relocated from my current country to another I was around here at offshorecorptalk to look how other have done. I don't wanted to provide my exit country with my new address, some people around here suggested a Virtual office which worked for them.

First I thought that it can't work, 5 months later I see it works well, it is cheap and everything is accepted by the authorities :D total setup cost 150 EUR for the first year!

Smart, easy and online.
I'm glad it works out well. I believe I was probably the one first recommending it here. Have been with them for 2+ years.
It can be used for both corporate and personal purposes.
Note that when you ever face problems with such services it's often the mail company such as DHL, FEDEX, etc.

Latest Threads